Monday, March 30, 2015

Show and Share No.255

 Here on the Alabama gulf coast, we are so lucky to be enjoying some beautiful Spring weather.
What a great way to celebrate the week of Easter. The skies are bright blue and we can see signs of new growth everywhere around us. This past Friday and Saturday, we held a garage sale here at Coastal Charm and we were so blessed that our sale was a record breaking one for us. We were happy to meet several of our blog followers at the sale and the funny thing is, they came to our sale without knowing who was holding it (hey y'all...it's a small world). By noon on Friday, we had already sold seventeen chairs, several pieces of furniture and lots of great vintage treasures. It was time to clean out my cottage and start fresh with my shop inventory and boy it feels sooooo good to have it all gone. I am happy to have you here and I hope that you will visit around with a couple of your neighbors while you are here.
                                                                 Blessings,
                                                                    Linda
Recap from last week...

                           Last week, I shared what I will be doing here at my nest,
                           during the next several months. We have a long list of
                           DIY home projects to tackle, so if you missed seeing the
                                              list, click here and check it out.

Features from last weeks party...
                                                        Julie @Little Farmstead

                                                         Liz @Home to Cottage

                                                 Pamela @Flower Patch Farmhouse

                                                Coco @The Crowned Goat

                                                 Sharon @The Blue Willow House

                                              Elizabeth @Just Following Jesus
 Pin It
I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm...so come on over and join me there!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.



38 comments:

Kim said...

Such pretty features ~ I just love that necklace! Thanks for the party!

Artsy VaVa said...

Congratulations on doing so well at the yard sale. I'm a vendor at the Farmhouse Pasture Sale this weekend and I hope I will able to say the same once it's over!
Thank you for hosting a great party every week.

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a lovely week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Pam Richardson said...

Thank you for the party, Linda! Love the features!
Blessings, Pam (www.everydayliving.me)

Trisha said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a Happy Easter Week!

~Trisha

Rita C at Panoply said...

Linda, Happy Easter week! We took the concept of renewal literally this past week at Panoply, and expanded our space, hoping for renewed energy in our overall space. Thanks for hosting us to share.
Rita

Unknown said...

You're SO lucky - I'm looking out as I type and watching snow gently fall - I could cry LOL
Thanks so much for another great party - hope you have a wonderful week!
xxx

the cape on the corner said...

wow, i love that peaked ceiling from hometocottage. thanks for hosting.
b

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you so much for hosting.
Have a blessed week and a happy Easter ahead.
FABBY

Blue Creek Home said...

Hi Linda
Happy Spring - it won't be long until the coast will be rocking!
Call next time you're at the lake - I would love to hang out and catch up!
Thanks
Rhonda

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

Wow! Congrats on the successful garage sale. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week. Jane

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Terrific room features! Would love to spend time in all of them! Thanks for hosting!

Home Chic Club said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a lovely week!
Hugs,
Vesna

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

All the features are so fresh and pretty! Thanks for hosting Linda!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Very freeing to have 17 chairs leave. I have about that many waiting for help and I don't really need more chairs in the house. Space would be much better. Thank you Linda for hosting Show and Share 255 today, always a pleasure to join in.
Joy

thepaintedapron.com said...

Thanks for the Monday fun Linda~ and Have a wonderful Easter!
Jenna

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...


Thanks for the party!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi LInda,
I wish I lived closer to come to your sale. I bet you had some fantastic treasures. Thanks for hosting.
Kris

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda! That red bench is so cheery and love that necklace too! You pick such great features!

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Thanks for hosting Linda!
Blessings,
Cindy

The Crowned Goat said...

You are so sweet to feature my spring table, thank you SO much! It is such an honor to be included with this great group of ladies. Congratulations on your sale! I know you work really hard to bring fantastic items to your customers. You're an inspiration. Hope you have a happy day and thanks again for the shout out, CoCo

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Hi Linda,
Thank you so much for the party! Wishing you and yours a very blessed Easter.
XO Barbara

Rustic Maple Elizabeth said...

Besides your great scenery and warmer weather, I would have loved to have been there for your sale. Thanks for hosting!

Sharon @ Blue Willow House said...

Linda, thank you so much for the feature. Your party is the one I never miss. sb

Pamela said...

Thanx for the party Linda!:)

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Linda, thank you for hosting a lovely party! Jo

Debra@CommonGround said...

Have a wonderful Easter Week, Linda, thanks so much for hosting!

Little Farmstead said...

Hi Linda - thank you so much for featuring our birthday dining room! So glad to hear about your beautiful weather that is welcoming Easter! :) Right now, in the Seattle area, there are sun breaks and we'll leave it at that! Ha! Hope your week goes well! ~julie

Redo It Yourself Inspirations said...

Beautiful link up... thank you for sharing!

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Thank you for hosting. Nice to be joining in on the fun! : - )

Have a wonderful week.

Kristin_Texas said...

I'm LOVING all the Easter decor. Thanks for hosting!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Linda! Congrats on your successful sale and thanks for hosting.
xx,
Sherry

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features, Linda! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Maureen Wyatt said...

I'll thank you for hosting even if you have taunted us with your weather. It was snow and hail here in Ontario today. sigh

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Don't really have anything to enter this week, but I see several things I need to poke around and look at! How is there this much creativity in the world?

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

I wish I was close enough to come to your garage sale :) Enjoy this Holy week!! Thanks for hosting! Laurel

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello cute lady! Thank you for hosting such a great party! I really appreciate it. Please take a moment to stop by our party. We would love to party with you twice this week.
Lou Lou Girls

At The Picket Fence said...

Beautiful features Linda and I'm so thrilled to be joining the party today!

Related Posts with Thumbnails