Monday, March 9, 2015

Show and Share No.252

 
 Welcome to Show and Share!!!
First, let me start off the party this week with a BIG THANK YOU! I really appreciate each and every one of you, for coming to my party every week. I try to get around and visit each week, but sometimes life just gets in the way, and I miss some of you, sorry about that. I hope to have more time this week to visit around and see what you are up to, so link up and let's get this party rolling!!!!
                                                                Blessings,
                                                                   Linda
Recap...
I didn't get any post up last week, due to the
fact that I was super busy with a shop re-do.
This little cutie made it's way to the shop.

                                             I also added these pretties too.

Features from last weeks party...
                                                   Patti @Old Things New

                                Judy @ Judy Hanks Pimperl/Sharing My World

                                                Cindy @Edith and Evelyn

                                          Jackie @Pleasure In Simple Things
Pin It
I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm...so come on over and join me there!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.



27 comments:

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

I really love seeing the things from your gorgeous shop space - keep it up! Thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

Beautiful features Linda !
Thanks so much for hosting - hope you have a great rest of the week
xxx

Rob Hunt said...

Thank you Linda for hosting Show and Share.
Rob

Unknown said...

Thank you for the party each week!!

Blessings,
Pam (www.everydayliving.me)

Rita C at Panoply said...

Hi Linda, I'm ready for spring, turning my back to old man winter for good! I LOVE Cindy's feature with the tray and opera glasses/binoculars - really nice. I hope you have a great week - at the shop and home both.
Rita

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Thanks for hosting!
Blessings,
Cindy

thepaintedapron.com said...

Thanks so much for the weekly party Linda~love your cow! They seem to be popping up everywhere!
Jenna

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Thanks for hosting! Loved seeing these wonderful items from your shop!

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Donna Wilkes said...

Your shop looks great. Thanks for hosting.

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Linda,
I always love coming by your party even if I do not have anything to join in. There is just so much wonderful inspiration to see at your parties. Thanks for always hosting. Love seeing the things in your shop.
Kris

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Linda! Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a great week.
Hugs,
Sherry

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Linda for Show and Share 252. Have a great week.
Joy

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Deb

Judy Pimperl said...

Thanks for featuring my bracelet! For some reason, it looks so much better on your blog...isn't that funny? I see my friend Cindy is a feature too, and I'm not surprised...everything she touches is gorgeous. Thanks for hosting this little party each week.

Shannon said...

Love this party, love your shop (which I will be visiting this summer first of August), and all the inspiration I get from it. I try to schedule my blog FB post 3 times a day and many times what I share comes from this party. Trying to drive a little traffic to these amazing projects from my little-o-blog. Thanks for hosting.

Shannon from BohemianJunktion.com

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Thank you so much for the great party every week. Have a wonderful day! Jo

Vel Criste said...

Thank you for hosting Linda!

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Thanks for the party.
Have a lovely week.
Denise

Pamela said...

Thank you for the party Linda!

Debra@CommonGround said...

thanks so much for hosting Linda!!

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Thank you for hosting, Linda. We appreciate your doing a party for us. ~Zuni

Betty said...

Thanks for hosting again, Linda

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thanks for the party Linda!

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello beautiful! What a fun party! Thank you for hosting. Please stop by our party. We would love to share one of your amazing creations. We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls

Noble Vintage said...

Thank you for hosting, Linda! :) After a little blog hiatus, I finally have some projects to share! :) Have a great week. Your booth is looking fabulous too by the way ;)

Deanies Stash said...

Thanks for this weekly party! Have fun working on your shop.

Related Posts with Thumbnails