Monday, March 2, 2015

Show and Share No.251

 
 Hello March, it's so nice to see you!! Can any of you, think of another month that we all, count down to? If so, please share it with us. Just the thought of warmer days and green grass, has me doing a "happy dance"!!!  I have plans to start working on some DIY projects here at Coastal Charm, asap, and I look forward to sharing them all with you. Work will be going on in our family room, master bedroom and bath. Yes, three rooms will be getting a facelift this Spring. Do you have any Spring projects on your to-do list? Now, let's see what all of you have been up to this past week, so link up and then go by and visit around with your neighbors.
                                                             Blessings,
                                                                Linda
Recap from last week...
                                     I shared some crosses and some "chapel" prints.
                                                 Click here...if you missed them.

                                           I also shared this charming shop and
                                                    you can see more of it here.
Features from last week...
                                                    Denise @Spittin Toad

                                            Mary Jo @Master "Pieces" of my Life

                                              Kathleen @Charm Bracelet Diva

 
Pin It
I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm...so come on over and join me there!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.



31 comments:

Artsy VaVa said...

Wow! I'm the first to arrive at the party. I'm usually late!
Thank you so much for hosting and for featuring my antique radio! I'm thrilled to be included with such great features.
I hope you have a wonderful week.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party Linda
That brick wall in the shop reminds me of the brick wall in our living room ( last house ) I miss it
Have a great week

Judy Pimperl said...

Hey Linda! Can't wait to hear all about your new spring looks in the house...I need to do some work in my house too. Some rooms are a bit "tired"...Love the features, especially the "M" wall and the necklace. Thanks for hosting the party!
Judy

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Thanks so much for the party every week Linda. Love your beautiful rustic cross!

Rita C at Panoply said...

Happy Dance, indeed - Merry March! Thank you, Linda.
Rita C at Panoply

thepaintedapron.com said...

hi Linda, I LOVE your cross, gorgeous! And the bicycle dresser is adorable! Crazy weather last week for sure~thanks so much for the Monday fun!
Jenna

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Thanks for hosting Linda have a great week!

Donna Wilkes said...

Thanks, Linda, for hosting the party.

Vel Criste said...

Thank you for hosting Linda!

Kim said...

Green grass? Just the thought makes me giddy! Thanks for the party!

Betty said...

Thanks for hosting the party, Linda. I love your chapel paintings. I count down to December.

Bluwatergal said...

Hi Linda ~ it's my first time linking at your party :) Really enjoy your blog and thanks for hosting! Bwg ~~~

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hi Linda, Spring is my favorite season. So yes, I love March! Isn't that dresser the cutest? I will be featuring it as well this week. Thanks for the party!
hugs,
Jann

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Thank you so much for the party Lind! love your features. Have a great week!
XO Barbara

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Linda, love your recap at the beginning of th party. Thank you for Show and Tell 251. Always a pleasure to join in.
Joy

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you so much for hosting!

Spittin-Toad said...

Linda, Thanks another for the marvelous party and for featuring my Bicycle Dresser. :)
Denise

Unknown said...

Hooray for March! It was warm enough to paint out on the porch today and it felt SO good! Thanks for hosting Linda and have a blessed week!
Patti

Katie Mansfield said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Linda. Have a wonderful week.

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Oh, do I love that church picture, Linda! I've been taking pictures of churches for years, hoping to someday do something with them...this one inspires me--thank you. And thank you for hosting our party. ~Zuni

Our Hopeful Home said...

That cross is absolutely gorgeous and I love the chapel prints! Thanks so much for hosting and for featuring my charm necklace from last week!
xoKathleen

Anonymous said...

wow very beautiful

Suplemen Kecantikan

Debra@CommonGround said...

Love all your crosses Linda! yes, we're all waiting for this cold weather to go away! thanks so much for hosting, have a great week!

Deanies Stash said...

Have a great week!

Curtains in My Tree said...


I just love the chest with the bicycle painted on it
Thanks for being here for us all

Janice

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Thanks for the party Linda! We are still under loads of snow over here but I have visions of sitting in my pj's on the deck with my morning java - can't wait!
Marie@The Interior Frugalista

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello Cute Lady! It is always a pleasure to be a part of your party. Thank you. I would love it if you would stop by our party that starts tonight at 7 pm. We pin and tweet everything.
Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

Shannon said...

Your party is growing so fast! Such an awesome party from an amazing lady. Thanks for hosting.

Shannon from BohemianJunktion.com

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you so much for the party.
Have a nice and warm week.
FABBY

Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance said...

Hi Linda! Sorry for getting to the party so late. But, I just had to come link up with you! Love your blog. Thanks so much for hosting. I hope you have a wonderful week!
Theresa

Related Posts with Thumbnails