Wednesday, March 18, 2015

What I Have Been Up To

 
While most of you are filling your homes with some pretty Spring items, I am busy filling my shop space with new Spring items.
Well, truth be told, I have added a few Spring touches at my nest too. Thing is, I need to take the time to snap a few pics around here. I did take the time to get some shop pics, so today we will look around there. To keep up with me daily, drop by Instagram and follow me there.
Blessings,
Linda
 
It was so hard to let this beauty go...
 
                                                but I am glad I did...it sold in a few days.



                                         Floppy hats are here, just in time for working
                                         in your gardens or spending some time at the
                                                                      beach.


 

                                           
                                          A new shipment of my custom
                                          picture frames arrived last week.



 




Pin It
I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm...so come on over and join me there!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
 
 
 
Linking up here...Be Inspired
Tweak It Tuesday
Vintage Inspiration
Share Your Style
Sundays at Home
Amaze Me Monday
Share Your Creativity
MET Monday
Silver Pennies Sunday Party
Project Inspired

15 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Such a beautiful space, you have such an eye for detail.

Junkchiccottage said...

Love your crosses Linda they are so pretty and those baby boy shoes adorable! Love seeing Spring in your booth.
Kris

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I know I've told you before, but I'll tell you again...I love your crosses! Everything looks so festive and ready for spring. Thanks Linda for sharing at Vintage Inspiration Party.

Judy Pimperl said...

Your shop always looks great! I'm not surprised that cross sold so quickly...it was gorgeous.
Judy

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Linda,
Your booth is looking fabulous!
Love those crosses and the way you display everything.

hugs
Sissie

chateau chic said...

Your booth always looks like a fun place to shop, Linda. The crosses are beautiful!
Mary Alice

Gilly @ Colour Saturated Life said...

I love all the vintage styles frames! They are just gorgeous.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Your space is lovely, Linda...and full of pretty creations! I know you'll sell them quickly!

Marsha said...

Pretty new items! Wish I was headed your way!

Fox and Finch Antiques said...

Your shop looks fabulous and it is very interesting. The picture frames are my favorite...absolutely charming.

Linda said...

Everything is lovely, and your shop looks fantastic!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Your booth looks great as always Linda..and those crosses are so beautiful!

Unknown said...

Oh those Crosses are gorgeous !
I've been wracking my brain for a homemade gift for a family member who just bought a summer cottage to renovate - this would be perfect !
Have a wonderful week ♥

Life at Still Woods said...

Love your crosses:) Wish I had been there to nab one of them. I am going to have to get busy and make a special cross for our home. We have some barn wood from my husband's families old barn. Reported to be about 100 years old. I would love to incorporate that wood into a cross. Hope mine will look as good as yours!
Blessings from Still Woods Farmhouse

Jill said...

I love your crosses. Very nice!

Related Posts with Thumbnails