Monday, March 23, 2015

Show and Share No.254

I hope your weekend went well.
Looks like most of us are welcoming Spring with open arms. There were several links last week that were all about Spring and Easter, so I have featured a few of them, in case you missed them. Thanks so much for coming by, now link up and then mingle around with your neighbors, here at Show and Share!!!
                                                                   Blessings,
                                                                      Linda
Recap from last week....
 
                                 You can click here to see what I have been up to.

Features from last week...
                                               Jacqueline @Cabin and Cottage

                                               Celeste @This Silly Girl's Life

                                          Debbie @Confessions of a Plate Addict

 
Pin It
I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm...so come on over and join me there!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.



31 comments:

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Hi Linda...thank you so much for the party! Wishing you a wonderful start to your week and happy Spring!!!
XO Barbara

Vel Criste said...

Thank you for hosting Linda! Have a great week!

Pam Richardson said...

Linda, Thank you for a wonderful party each week! Many blessings for your week!

Pam (www.everydayliving.me)

Judy Pimperl said...

Hey Linda! I'm loving that spring egg feature! I'll have to go find out more about that one...
Thanks for another fun party. I actually shared two this week! Now, I'll go visit with the others.
Have a great spring week!
Judy

Trisha said...

Thanks for the party...Happy Spring!

~Trisha

Judy Pimperl said...

Oh no! I'm so crazy..I just went to put the link back to you on the denim post and realized I shared it on the party already! I'm going to try to remove it, but if I can't, I hope you can...I'm sorry, Linda.
Judy

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Thanks for hosting Linda!
Blessings,
Cindy

Debra@CommonGround said...

Love your precious crosses, Linda! thanks so much for hosting!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I love all the spring inspiration I'm seeing. Thanks so much for hosting Linda.

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Beautiful crosses - so meaningful especially at this time of year. Thanks for hosting this wonderful party!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Wow! Thanks so much for sharing my bunny and carrot wreath, Linda! Have a great week!...hugs...Debbie

Pamela said...

Thank you for the party Linda!

Shannon said...

I enjoy your party each week. Also, I enjoy the temptings from your shop. I'm counting down the days until I'm there in August. Thanks for hosting.

Also, are you coming to Round Top/Warrenton? I'd like to meet you if you do. Shoot me an email if your headed to TX.

Shannon from BohemianJunktion.com

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

So many great pictures of your shop.
I love hats that big floppy style one would be something I would go for.
Have a lovely week.
Denise

Donna Wilkes said...

Happy spring! Thank you for hosting.

Rita C at Panoply said...

Hi Linda, I hope this day/week finds you happy, hoppy, and healthy! Thank you for the sharing platform.
Rita C at Panoply

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Debbie

thepaintedapron.com said...

thanks for the party Linda, your cross is gorgeous!
Jenna

Benita said...

Thank you for the link party this week! Happy Monday!

Little Farmstead said...

Thank you for the party Linda! Hope this first full week of spring is a great one for you! :) ~julie

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you for being our host!

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Linda!

Rustic Maple Elizabeth said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda. The cross is lovely.

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Hi, Linda. Thanks so much for hosting our party. ~Zuni

Faithfully Free Blog said...

I'm so glad I found this blog! I used to live in Mobile, my husband is in the CG. We miss it and hope to get back there one day. Thanks for hosting!

Michelle James said...

Hi Linda. I want to apologize for putting the wrong picture where the Reading Corner/Refinished Mirror is. I don't know how to delete it. Thanks for hosting such a great party. Have a good week. Michelle OurCraftyMom

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello beautiful! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party. I love it! If you get a minute, please stop by our party that starts tonight at 7 pm. We pin and tweet each and every project.
Lou Lou Girls

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party.

ileana-carmen said...

Thank you for this nice party.

lorraines resources and rewards said...

thanks linda for another great party have a great week

Deanies Stash said...

Hope you have a great weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails