Yes, it's time for a re-do at Coastal Charm. Here is the list of things that we will be doing to update our home.
1. Install a new front door.
2. Make and install a sliding barn door (it will go between the foyer and family room).
3. Remove the popcorn ceilings in the family room...foyer...master bedroom...master bath...guest bath.
4. Install can lighting in the family room and master bedroom (we will have a pro do this).
5. Have new carpet installed in all the bedrooms and home office.
6. Paint family room...master bedroom...master bath and foyer.
7. Hang new drapes in the family room.
8. Install planation shutters in the guest bedrooms.
9. Install board and batten in the foyer (this is still a maybe).
That's all!!! Okay y'all, I'm not sure how long all of this will take us to complete, but I am so ready to get started. Since I make so much of my inventory for the shop, it's going to be really hard to get all of this done quick. So, be sure to hang in there with me during the next few months to see the finished look. The rooms that we are painting will be painted white, so if you have a favorite shade of white, please share with us.
next to the sofa and all the wall décor will get moved
around or exchanged for new décor.
in the family room.
I found this beauty, while I
was out of town on a junkn'
but it will get moved to another
We are still trying to decide if we
want to install board & batten in
this room is really going to look
I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm...so come on over and join me there!!!