Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Chapels and Crosses

 
 New arrivals have been coming in at Coastal Charm Interiors and some of them are, chapels and crosses.
I recently met a very talent artist and I knew right away that I had to purchase some of her work. She paints on book pages and old sheet music, and I found that to be very cool. I also have a new line of crosses. The name of this line is "The Old Rugged Cross". The crosses are all different in sizes, colors, and the details on them. No two crosses are alike and that is what I love about them. Okay, that's enough talking, let's see all the goodies.
                                                                Blessings,
                                                                   Linda
















                                         Coastal Charm Interiors/located inside
                                       Antiques at the Loop in Mobile, Alabama.

I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm...so come on over and join me there!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Linking up here...
Share Your Style
Feathered Nest Friday
Show and Tell Friday
Amaze Me Monday
MET Monday
The Scoop
Sundays at Home

11 comments:

Buttercup Bliss said...

I love the chapel pictures! I used to be able to visit your booth fairly often, but we moved from Mobile in July. Could I purchase directly from you? Just curious! I love your items and I really miss Antiques at the Loop!

Katie Mansfield said...

Gorgeous. I love those crosses.

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

So sweet.

Vel Criste said...

Love those chapel paintings!

Amber ~ The French Pressed Home said...

Love those sweet Chapel paintings and those crosses are beautiful! All quick sellers, for sure!

Little Farmstead said...

Those chapel paintings are beautiful. Love, love, love. I'm so thankful for the cross, I just have to say. xo

Judy Pimperl said...

I can see why you were drawn to this artist's work. They're great little pieces, and I love the fact that old paper has been recycled. Wouldn't they make great Easter gifts?
Judy
judypimperl.blogspot.com

Curtains in My Tree said...


You've run upon a great new artist.
I love how she paints those pictures and well the crosses are really a fresh new item to see, all with the recycled items

Just Judy said...

The crosses are beautiful. Love the unique paintings of the chapels. The artist should come out to Texas and paint some of the historical "Painted churches" that are located in the countryside between Houston and San Antonio...Worth visiting.

reFresh reStyle said...

Just beautiful! Love it all!

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Love the chapel paintings Linda and it is cool that the artist uses unconventional canvas to create them. The crosses are so pretty too! Thank you for sharing at SYS!
XO Barbara

Related Posts with Thumbnails