Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday No.182

Hey folks...it's going to be one awesome week for me. I will be heading up to Franklin, TN. on Wednesday with a dear friend of mine. So, what has us going to Franklin? Well, if you haven't already heard, Kim and David from City Farmhouse, are having their first Pop-Up Barn Show and there was no way that this ole gal was going to miss it. I have been counting down the days until we leave here, and that day is now only 48 hours away!!! We are going early so we can shop the quaint downtown shops in Franklin. If you have never been to this charming little mayberry town, then you need to add it to your bucket list. My question to you is...are you going? If so, please e-mail me at coastal.charm@yahoo.com and we can make plans to meet up. I have already made plans to meet up with a couple of the vendors that have blogs, so I would also love to meet up with you too. Click here to get more info about this wonderful show. Now, it's party time!! Looking forward to seeing what you have to share here at Nifty Thrifty Tuesday this week.
                                               Blessings,
                                                  Linda


Recap from last week...

                                  Yes...Fall Is Here at Coastal Charm!!!
                                   Here is my DIY pennant that I made
                                   for my old chippy paint door...click
                                   here to see more of my Fall décor.

Moving onto what caught my eye at last weeks party...

                                    Cathy @Vintage, Paint and More

                            Denise @Denise on a Whim

 
If you are featured here at NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY...
please be sure to grab my starfish featured button for your blog.
 
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/


Pin It
Party Guidelines
1. Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not a mass link page) or add my party button (you can find it under my header) to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. Please don't link the same thing you linked last week. Only new links (no more than one week old).
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC...Linky Followers...Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4. Would also love to have you follow me on FACEBOOK and PINTEREST.
5. Please no more than three links per person. 
 

52 comments:

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features, Linda! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

You are going to have a marvelous time! And should have great weather too! Take lots of photos for us, and thanks for the fun link party.

Debra said...

Thank you for hosting the party, have a blessed day! :-)

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Linda, sounds like you are going to have such a fun week - I think I may be a little jealous... thank you for hosting my entryway and thank you for hosting this great party each week.... Cathy

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Thanks so much for hosting!
Blessings,
Cindy

Joni said...

Thanks so much for featuring my mini pallet signs. All of the features were darling. I appreciate it!

Vel Criste said...

Enjoy your trip Linda and thank you for hosting!

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Linda thank you so much for hosting...love all of the pallet signs...can't chooses a favorite!
Have a wonderful week!
XO Barbara

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a wonderful week.

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks for hosting and I'd love to be with you at the barn sale wish it wasn't so far away for me!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Pretty features. Thank you so much for hosting. Have a blessed week.
FABBY

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Oh...and have a great time my friend! Hugs,
FABBY

Donna Wilkes said...

Enjoy your trip to Franklin. I loved your pennant on the chippy paint door. Thank you for hosting.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

The barn sale sounds like SO much fun...wish I lived closer for a meetup! Fun features...thanks for hosting the party!

Laura said...

Franklin is my hometown, so of course I LOVE it! Make sure you go to PD's near downtown Franklin. {119 South Margin Street, Franklin, TN 37064 - open 10-5 Wed-Sat} It doesn't have a sign and looks like a run down building, but it's full of wonderful treasures! I can't wait to see an update of your time there! :)

Thanks so much for hosting a great party!

Pam Kessler said...

Thanks for hosting! I just Mapquested driving to Tennessee and it looks like a little bit too long of a drive for me, but it sounds like a great sale!

Laurel Stephens said...

Have fun at the barn sale, and thanks for hosting your party!

Unknown said...

Thank you so very much for the feature this week, Linda! Your trip sounds so fun! I'm sure you'll have an amazing time :)

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Delish signs in the features this week. Thanks for hosting Linda, love seeing pictures of your store whenever you post about it. Have a great week.
Joy

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Thank you for hosting this great linky party Linda. Looking forward to browsing through all the creativity at this party!
Marie@InteriorFrugalista

Unknown said...

Have a great time! Thank you for your party, Julia

thepaintedapron.com said...

hi Linda, have fun on your trip, I have never been to Franklin but have heard that it is charming! Thanks for the party,
Jenna

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

All of the features and posts are filled with wonderful Fall ideas! Enjoy your week!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thanks for hosting!

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

How fun - a pop up barn show! Please share pictures from your trip! Thanks for hosting, Linda!

Blessings,
Doreen

Christy James said...

Thanks for the party, Linda! Have fun in TN! :)

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Thanks for hosting Linda. I love seeing your photos of your store. Have a great week.
Denise

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting and have fun at the Barn Show! I wish I could go!!!

Debra@CommonGround said...

thanks so much for having us over, Linda!

Unknown said...

Have fun on your trip!! Thank you so much for hosting another wonderful party! :)
Hugs
Kathy

Unknown said...

Safe travels and enjoy your trip. Thanks for hosting, Linda.

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thank you so much for hosting. Have fun.

Unknown said...

Sounds like you are going to have yourself a little fun Linda. Thank you so much for the party.
Blessings,
Patti

Laura Turner said...

I have never visited Franklin, but I would love too! Hope you have a WONDERFUL time! I'm a little bit green with envy! lol! (I was born and raised in Knoxville, and have lived in Southern California since I was 25.)

Laura

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Lucky you...have a great time!! Thanks for hosting :) Laurel

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Hi, Linda. Thank you for hosting; can't wait to look around! ~Zuni

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Enjoy!

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

I love your theme for features - signs! BTW, I wish I could go to the pop-up barn show. Sounds like a lot of fun! Enjoy yourself! Thanks for hosting!

Amber Lyon Ferguson said...

Thanks so much for inviting me to link up my farm table! I've also linked up my outdoor fall garden which I'm very proud of this year. Great party!
Amber @junkaholicsunanimous

corners of my life said...

Such a fun collection of "fall stuff.

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda, have fun! That owl sign is too cute. Take care - Dawn @ We Call It Junkin

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Have fun in Franklin. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Jeannie and Linda said...

Great features today! Thanks Linda for hosting the party today! Happy Fall
Blessings,
Linda and Jeannie at The French Hens Nest

Calypso In The Country said...

Love all the fall inspiration! Thanks for hosting!
-Shelley

Diann said...

Fun features Linda! Thank you for hosting!

Marsha said...

Thanks so much for hosting this party-- I haven't blogged in over 4months and I'm glad to join your party.
I wish I was going to Franklin. I love, love, love Franklin! Have fun for me, please.

Faye said...

Have fun! Thanks for hosting.
Faye

The Alchemist said...

Thanks for the party, Linda!

Barbara Jean said...

finally joining in once in awhile.
thanks for hosting.
be blessed
barb

Elizabeth said...

What a wonderful blog! I love Franklin Tennessee too!

On Being Bianca ... said...

Thanks for hosting such a fun link party! This is my first one :) Here's looking forward to sharing in the inspiration with all of y'all!

xx, brett
being-bianca.com

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

I LOVE places like that! It's so wonderful to venture to a new town and discover all it's treasures... it's just waiting for you. Hope it's incredible!

Blessings, Edie Marie

Related Posts with Thumbnails