Thursday, October 17, 2013

Going to the Chapel!!!

Yes...I am going to the chapel...but I am not going to get married!!! I am going to meet up with some longtime blog friends and do some shopping with them. Can't wait to see all the goodies that they have in store for us. Are you going to the chapel too? If so, please look out for this old gal, I would love to meet you. Well, I better go and get my bags packed. We are leaving out in the morning, so we can do some thrifin,' and we also will be going to the Junior League Christmas Market tomorrow night. If, you are in Montgomery Friday, you might want to check it out. You can e-mail me and I can pass along all the info to you. Hope to see ya at the CHAPEL!!!
                                                  Blessings,
                                                     Linda

3 comments:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Have fun!! Can't wait to see all the goodies you come home with!

Artsy VaVa said...

I'm going to the chapel too. Hope I see you there!

Brandi said...

Hope you have lots of fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails