Friday, October 4, 2013

Fall Is Here

Finally, Fall has arrived at Coastal Charm!!! Since I now have a large space with a display window to decorate at the shop, the house is second on the list, when it comes time to decorate for the different seasons. I'm sure that I've missed all the fun Fall parties out there, oh well, guess I will just have to party by myself. This year, I didn't go with a wreath on my old chippy door, instead I made a pennant, and I am really lovin' how it looks. Currently, I am using the shade of duck egg (light aqua) as my accent color in our family room. Recently, we changed out our furniture in there, and when that happened, new colors arrived. More on this new look, will be coming soon. So, let's now take a look at what Fall looks like here at Coastal Charm!
                                                Blessings,
                                                   Linda


My second favorite season of the year.
 




                                    Chippy goodness...THE REAL THING!!!

Bright orange faux pumpkins
are now, pretty in blue!
A tad bit of duck egg paint, and these
$1.99 pumpkins have a whole new look.

                            Here I have a few more mixed in with some
                                         grapevine and white ones.


                                     Not lovin' the green stems, so it's
                                                 paint time again.

                                       This coffee table is in the waiting
                                        line to be painted, so for now, I
                                        have one of my new table runners
                                        on it, to help it look better. These
                                        runners can be found at Coastal
                                                    Charm Interiors.


                                       We now move into the kitchen.

                             Some more painted faux pumpkins and this
                                   neat looking chicken wire ribbon.

                               Antlers and cotton, can be found in just about
                             any true SOUTHERN home, this time of the year.



 
                     Another one of the table runners, that I am now selling.

                                               

                                  Almost forgot that I did make a new
                                      wreath for the front entrance.



Thanks for coming by and please be sure
to join at these fun weekly parties!
Pin It
 

27 comments:

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Fabulous Fall touches, Linda.

Jana@Transformations From the Heart said...

Linda,
It all looks wonderful, love that chippy goodness on the boards. Oh so vintage!
Your home looks lovely decorated, I haven't even begun to do any decorating around here. The weather is still so warm that it's hard to get into the spirit yet.

Debra@CommonGround said...

Linda, I'm crazy about those white petaled sunflowers! I've not seen any around here, love the pretty Fall touches. I don't know how you manage to keep up with so much space at your store!

Phyllis @Around the House said...

So many pretty vignettes, can't choose my favorite, they are all so cute, think I love the blue pumpkin and the stem will be great painted, I do love paint too...Phyllis

Blondie's Journal said...

Linda...I love everything! You really know how to get a lot of punch out of your pumpkins, their colors are great. Your mantel is just perfect, I love the banner over the chippy wood piece.

I hear they have the white sunflowers at Joann's. I still need something for my front door...these are darling!

XO,
Jane

Okio B Designs said...

Love all of your fall touches! The banner against the chippy paint looks heavenly!

Jeanine

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Very pretty! Love the banner! The pumpkins look so good painted...I must try it!

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

A blue pumpkin! Like the blue moon! That's a spiffy looking autumn you have going there! Just love it all!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Fall is my favorite time of year too Linda...your Fall touches look so pretty! Love the banner!

deborah@confessions of a craigslist junkie said...

Happy Fall Linda! Your house looks great!

Anonymous said...

I like your alternative colour scheme, it looks great.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Your Fall décor looks so pretty, Linda! I love your Duck Egg pumpkins. I hadn't thought to paint those faux pumpkins but I think I'm going to look for a few on clearance this year just to paint.

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Very nice Linda, the perfect Autumn touches!
Blessings,
Cindy

Laura S Reading said...

Fall seems to be the quickest, shortest season. And this year it does not know how it wants to feel! Not that I want summer to go away. There are still lots of Halloween events happening online.
I share MANY on my blog.

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Fall is here and I'm loving it, love your perfectly chippy sign too. Your home is looking beautiful, thank you for the inspiration.

Pamela said...

Your fall touches are great Linda! Thanx for sharing them over at THT.

Anonymous said...

I love it all, Linda!! Especially those blue pumpkins!!!

Great table runners, too! So wish I lived close to your shop!!

Suzie @ Dorothy Sue and Millie B's too

Gail said...

Hi Linda, I've missed a lot of parties too so don't feel like you're all alone. Your home looks beautiful for fall. Love your banner! Enjoy your weekend, Gail

Olive said...

I love your scale with pumpkins and antlers all around it.

Donna said...

Linda,
I love all your decorations for Fall. Everything is lovely! I love your chevron table runner and the wreath ...I love it all!
I haven't had much time to do anything around my house. Of course you know I have been loving my "grand"!
Hugs,
Donna

Joselyn said...

Love, love, love everything especially your chippy board sign

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

This is awesome!
Thanks for sharing.
Hope to see you on my blog:)

Anne said...

Linda I love all the beautiful fall touches!
xx
Anne

Barbara Jean said...

love it all, especially the beautiful pale blue

be blessed
barb

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Beautiful fall décor Linda! The banner is a wonderful focal point!

Angie @ Knick of Time said...

Love all your autumn touches, Linda - especially that chippy wooden board you used as the backdrop for your banner!

I'm featuring you tonight at the Knick of Time party!

Blessings,
~Angie

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

So many great touches! I have the antlers, sadly no cotton here in the NW. Thanks for linking up, I am pinning!

Related Posts with Thumbnails