Friday, October 18, 2013

City Farmhouse Pop-Up Barn Show...Part 2

Here we are at part two, of the City Farmhouse Pop-Up Barn Show. Just let me say again, Kim and David from the shop City Farmhouse (located in Franklin, TN.), did one awesome job putting this show together. If the first show was this good...oh my...next year is going to be out of this world!!! They had vendors there from all over...some places like...Texas, Louisiana, Wisconsin, Ohio, New York, Illinois, Georgia and even more. If you missed it this year, then you must put it on your calendar for next year. I drove seven hours to attend it, and it was worth every mile. I have some of the vendors to share with you, and a wonderful guided tour.
                                           Blessings,
                                              Linda


                    One of the first booths that I checked out was...
                    THE DOVE COTE BROCANTE. The mother
                    and daughter team that own this business are super
                    friendly and very talented. They will also be at the
                        Country Living Fair in Atlanta on 10/25-27.
            



                                                  STUNNING!!!!!



                            They had a little bit of everything.


                                  Maybe I will buy myself an early
                                  Christmas gift and purchase one
                                  of these great cuffs at the Country
                                                  Living Fair.

                                     These two talented girls, had
                                     one wonderful booth full of
                                                   goodies.



                                I am lovin' the necklace that I purchased
                                                  from them.



                                You can find THE TANGLED NEST...HERE!!!


                                        Now, we are moving to
                                    THE VINTAGE SONGBIRD!

                                            Meet Jenni...the owner.

                             On day two, half of her tent was empty...
                                       great problem to have.


                            Here it is...just waiting for the perfect gal!!

                               LOVE this piece...how about you?

                                     THE FEATHERED NEST
                                      had a charming booth.


                                        Awesome displays!!!

                            Treasures were everywhere.

                               I ended the second day at the show meeting
                               this super talented and sweet lady Ki/editor
                               of magazine FLEA MARKET STYLE!!!

                                I took a tour with her at the show and
                                   I had a blast hearing all info that
                                        she had to share with us.

                               Here, is one of items that she liked. Add
                               some legs and you have a super neat table!

                                   We were all soaking every
                                           moment in!


                              Ki pointed out, how bright vintage items are
                                           really HOT right now!

17 comments:

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

Linda, it looks like so much fun. And you got to meet Ki!

Have a great weekend!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Did you follow a BRIGHT LIGHT as you walked in because that looks like HEAVEN to me!!!! I feel a pinning frenzy coming on.

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Wish I was there!!

SerendipityRefined said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos of this amazing event. I missed this year but it's on my list for next year!

Ki's a doll and so is Kim. I hope to some day be lucky enough to meet both of them!

xo, Kimberly

Keith@ Vintage Crab Jewelry and Crafts said...

It does look like we missed a great show. I'll have to be on the look out for it next year. They wife would be happy to go!

deborah@confessions of a craigslist junkie said...

Thanks for the tour Linda -- the next best thing to being there!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Great booths, Linda! I could spend all day walking around these things.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I saw a fireplace surround I want, a card catalog, and I'll take a bunch of those tins. :)
Looks like fun! Take care -Dawn @ We Call It Junkin.com

Allison Porter said...

Can't wait for the Country Living Fair in Stone Mountain!! It will be my first! I'm happy ya'll had pictures so I get to see what it's like! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you SO much for the great post and all the wonderful pics!! It was so fun to meet you and I loved chatting about our daughters!! Warmest regards, Jenni ~The Vintage Songbird
http://jennicarrino.blogspot.com/

Vel Criste said...

Glad you took us along this trip Linda! The pictures are making me drool, wish I could be there. Glad you had so much fun!

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Oh it looks so fabulous Linda!! Such treasures just waiting for a new home. My kind of place! Thanks for taking us on a tour.

Blessings, Edie Marie

eaart said...

wow nice stuff! :( too bad that is so far from me:(

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

I would not beable to contain myself at a show like this!! How do you NOT buy everything! I love the jewelry but I couldn't get the link to work....I will try and google it!

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

What fun! I love going to places like this, it is a treasure trove of amazing finds! Thanks so much for sharing Linda...hope your weekend is wonderful!
Blessings,
Cindy

Anne said...

Such eye candy! What fun....my car would have been filled to the rim with treasures!
xx
Anne

Sherry at The Rusty Pearl said...

GIRL .. My kind of day and shopping. Hope that you had fun for all of us...and LOVE MS> MUSTARD SEED. hugs and blessings your way to you and yours.

Related Posts with Thumbnails