Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday No. 183

Oh my goodness, it's already time for another fun Thrifty Nifty Tuesday party. I am so happy that you are here, and ready to PARTY!!! I spent four days last week in Franklin, TN., thriftin', eating at some of favorite spots there, and meeting some of my blogging friends in person. Trust me, there is nothing better, than meeting folks in person after talking to them on-line for years. I will be posting later this week about all these wonderful gals, and all the fun that I had at the City Farmhouse Pop-Up Barn Show. Please be sure to come back for a visit, to see who all I met up with.
                                                       Blessings,
                                                          Linda


                            Along with all my blog friends that I met, I also got
                            to meet Ki...editor of the wonderful magazine...Flea
                            Market Style! Oh yes...I am still in shock that I was
                            given this opportunity. More on the 45 minutes that
                            I spent with this talented lady, will be here on my blog
                                                    later this week.

Now, lets check out some features from last week.

                                             Ashley @Make It Rane

                                    Amber @Junkaholics Unanimous

                                           Therena @Little Bit of Paint


If you are featured here at NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY...
please be sure to grab my starfish featured button for your blog.
 
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/


Pin It
Party Guidelines
1. Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not a mass link page) or add my party button (you can find it under my header) to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. Please don't link the same thing you linked last week. Only new links (no more than one week old).
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC...Linky Followers...Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4. Would also love to have you follow me on FACEBOOK and PINTEREST.
5. Please no more than three links per person. 

41 comments:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

It's always so fun to meet people through blogging! Ki is the nicest lady...and SO creative! Thanks for hosting, Linda!

Amber Lyon Ferguson said...

Thank you so much for the feature! How exciting to meet Ki, looking forward to reading more about it!

Amber

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Pretty features. Thank you so much for hosting this great party. I love your picture with the manager of FMS magazine, you were fortunate indeed...along with other bloggy friends, wow!
FABBY

Cristina Garay said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Linda! Can't wait to hear about your finds and also, about the wonderful people you met.

Anonymous said...

I'll bet you had so much fun! And I was at work :( Take care - Dawn @ We Call It Junkin

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Loved the Welcome Friends pumpkin. Thanks for hosting Nifty Thrifty.
Denise

Vel Criste said...

Glad you had fun Linda, thanks for hosting!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Great features, as always. Sure like that farmhouse table. Thanks for hosting, have a great week.
Joy

Unknown said...

I've met a couple of blogging friends too - one of them has become a very very close friend of mine!
What a wonderful trip this sounds like - thanks so much for hosting
Hugs,
Suzan

thepaintedapron.com said...

hi Linda, I can't wait to hear more about your trip! Thanks so much for hosting,
Jenna

Donna Wilkes said...

Officially jealous you met with Ki, the junk queen. Thank you for hosting!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

How fun that you met Ki! Thanks for hosting, Linda!...hugs...Debbie

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Thanks for hosting.

Junkchiccottage said...

Linda,
So happy you got to meet up with blogger friends. How fun. It is amazing when we meet up with our blogger friends it feels like home and that we have known each other forever!!!! Glad you got the opportunity. I met Ki once too at the Junk Bonanza show and she is so wonderful. I bet you had a great time meeting with her. I cannot wait to see pictures of the barn show. Thanks for hosting your wonderful party.
Kris

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Can't wait to hear all about the trip - and see the goodies too!

Home Chic Club said...

Thank you for hosting! Have a great week!
Hugs,
Vesna

Lynn said...

Sounds like you had a fun trip Linda! Have a great week:@)

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Linda, Sounds like you had a great trip! Thanks for the party.
Hugs,
Sherry

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you for hosting. I'm looking forward to reading what happened between you two!

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Linda, it sounds you had a wonderful time in Tenn. The features are wonderful - thanks for hosting and have a great day... Cathy

Miss Kitty said...

thanks so much for hosting your party for us, Linda! I can't wait to see who YOU got to see/meet up in Tennessee!

Calypso In The Country said...

What fun - I hope I can meet some bloggers someday! Thanks for hosting!
-Shelley

Pam Kessler said...

I'm so jealous you got to meet Ki! Can't wait to see what y'all talked about. Thanks for hosting again this week!

Pamela said...

Thanx for hosting Linda and what an exciting weekend!

Laura said...

I can't wait to hear all about your time in Franklin! Thanks for hosting a great party, as always!!

xo, Laura @ The Turquoise Home

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda. Can't wait to read about your "outing" next week! ~Zuni

Unknown said...

Fun party as always! Thanks for hosting :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for featuring my chalk pumpkin! I feel so blessed to be on that page!
Have a great week!
Ashley Rane Sparks

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

I can't wait to hear all about your trip! Sounds like so much fun! Thanks for having us here each week to party!

Blessings,
Doreen

The Alchemist said...

Thanks so much for the party, Linda!

Melissa @ The Alchemist

Unknown said...

How fun for you to meet Ki! I love Flea Market magazine too and know that must have been a thrill! Thank you for another great party this week Linda. Blessings to you, Patti

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Looking forward to hearing about your trip. Have a pretty week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thanks so much for hosting.

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Thank you for the fun and the party!
Jemma

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

I love Franklin!! I would love to live there!! A friend of mine, Ruth, who is from Nebraska knows Ki and Ruth's niece contributes to Flea Market Style!

Looking forward to reading about it!

xo

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Thanks for hosting! How exciting for you! Happy Tuesday!

Hugs,
Jody

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thank you for the party Linda!

Jane@Cottage at the Crossroads said...

Linda, I love Franklin but it's been a few years since I've been there! Meeting up with bloggy friends is the best, isn't it? We're not sure if we're going to the Country Living show but we're working on it. I'll shoot you an email if we are going because I'd love to meet you in person!

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Good morning, Linda. So glad you had a great time and got to meet Ki. Have a great Tuesday and a wonderful week!

must love junk said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda! :)
Susan

Related Posts with Thumbnails