Thursday, October 24, 2013

My Chapel Market Finds...Part One

Well, I had a few items on my wish list for the Chapel Market, and I can say, my wishes came true. First on list, some pretty ironstone from the gal that got me collecting it a few years ago...MISS MUSTARD SEED!!! I was lovin' what I was seeing on her blog, so off I went to some yard sales and thrift stores. Within a few months, I had a nice little collection. Then, fast forward, when Coastal Charm Interiors was born, more ironstone was added to my stash. Okay ladies, now I don't keep all of it, I do add it to my inventory and let my customers enjoy it too. Next on my wish list, a cute little Tonka truck from that charming shop in Rockford, IL...URBAN FARMGIRL, another wish came true. I am always drooling over Mary's shop, so I was super excited for a chance to shop her booth, right here in sweet home Alabama! The other item that I am sharing today, was a bonus item. If you missed my THE CHAPEL MARKET post on Monday...you then can click here to see it. Okay, it's now time to see the pics. 
                                                Blessings,
                                                  Linda

                               Here is my MMS ironstone...aren't they
                                                   PRETTY?
                   

                                   Love this pretty little pitcher.

                                      I don't think I can ever
                                     have too many ironstone
                                              casseroles.

                       They were so meant to be here...don't ya think?

                                      She even has really pretty
                                                price tags!!!
      

                                        This is my bonus item!

                              When I spotted this beauty, I felt the Lord
                               speaking to me. He was saying, Linda, there
                               is a long line of ladies outside, that are hoping
                               when they finally get inside, that their wishes
                               will come true too. So, since I didn't want to be
                               greedy, I put back a really pretty ironstone veggie
                               bowl. So many of us are collecting ironstone, and
                               I was sure that there were a lot of these collectors,
                               right outside in that line. Okay, I will get this neat
                               old camera and add it our old family camera, and
                                just maybe a new collection will be born today.


                              He was right there in Mary's cute booth,
                                    just waiting on me to find him!

Isn't he just perfect for my business cards?
I can also see him hauling a cute little
Christmas tree!
 
Linking up to fun parties here...
Pin It                                          Fabulously Creative Friday
                                                    Inspiration Monday
                                                    MET Monday
                                                    Make It Pretty Monday 
                                                    The Scoop
                                                    Be Inspired
                                                   Fall Junkers United Party
                                                  Blissful White Wednesday  

34 comments:

Donna Wilkes said...

While the ironstone and the camera are quite lovely in your decor, it is the red truck I love. Yes! Perfect for Christmas trees.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

I love all of your finds, Linda...and the little truck is wonderful!

Donna said...

I love ironstone too and now have enough that I don't have room for more .. well maybe :) I also have a things for old cameras and trucks! Love your finds.
Hugs,
Donna

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Sounds like a great time! I have always wanted a camera like that, great for photo shoots! And the little red truck is great for holding your business cards!

Carol

Unknown said...

Not sure how I missed that pretty little truck, but since you let me have the bicycle I guess I can't complain. :-)

Peace,
Debbie

Our Hopeful Home said...

You really hauled it in! I'm so jealous. I collect ironstone, too, and I would kill for that little red truck!

elizabeth said...

I have that exact same little truck! And it does look adorable hauling mini Christmas trees!

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

I would be thrilled with those treasures! You lucky girl!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

You got some pretty pieces, Linda! It was very nice of you not to buy all the ironstone. : ) Love the little truck. They look so cute decorated with a little tree at Christmas time and it does hold your cards perfectly. It's always nice when you can go to these things and find things you've been wanting.

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I love every one of your treasures Linda. The little truck and camera are speaking to me:-)

Keith@ Vintage Crab Jewelry and Crafts said...

I love the truck as a card holder!

My Repurposed Life said...

FUN finds! I love the truck for your biz cards! too sweet!

gail

THE FARMHOUSE PORCH said...

You know I love it all! I collect the same stuff! :D You will have so much fun with that truck at christmas.

ox
Linsey

Beverly@southernhomesweethome said...

Love all the ironstone.. beautiful pics.. the truck is wonderful and will be loads of fun for winter décor!

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Wonderful treasures! The show looks so nice with eye candy everywhere! thanks for sharing your good time with us!

Unknown said...

I love the ironstone. Especially the pitcher. Don't have any yet, but on looking :)

Restoration House Interiors said...

Crazy. All this time and I don't think I knew you were a Bama girl too? Me too! Eeek! Love meeting my Bama people! Ha! Thanks for sharing all your fun finds! I had to stay off of Instagram the other day cause I kept seeing Shaunna and Rhoda's posts and they made me so hungry for home and to be at the Market! Ah! Maybe next year! We live in Seattle now so getting home seems to be even harder! Thanks again for sharing and hope you'll follow along over on my blog and drop in to say hello! Best, Kennesha from Restoration House Interiors.

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

I love that ironstone pitcher!

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Love all your finds Linda... yes they were definitely made to go together! So versatile too.

Have a great weekend!
Blessings, Edie Marie

Unknown said...

Great finds and lovely pictures too!!!

Debra@CommonGround said...

love the ironstone and moss, perfect combination!!

Unknown said...

Great finds, Linda! That must have been an awesome day.

Blue Creek Home said...

Lovely things! And, you are still out and about junking? Hope you packed your wool knickers for today!!!

thistlewoodfarm said...

What great finds! I love the little red truck! So wonderful to see you there!

Happy day!
karianne

Angie Forte said...

I'm an ironstone collector too and those were some great pieces. I'm in LOVE with your little red truck! Great find! It was nice meeting you today at the Country Living Fair. Hope to run in to you again soon!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful finds! Love that pitcher.

must love junk said...

I've been wanting a little truck like that! Love it :)
Susan

Kelly said...

That Chapel Market looked a lot of fun! I would've enjoyed going to that, I'm sure. You found some great pieces. I agree that you can never have too much ironstone! It looks best when grouped together anyway. The old camera is a unique find and the little red truck is cute used as a card holder.

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

Lucky you! Great ironstone finds, but I love the little truck ,too!

Brandi said...

That's wonderful that you were able to go. I love all of your finds. The ironstone is gorgeous. And the little red truck is perfect!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Well, it certainly looks like you got some really great things at the Market...I would love to go if they have another one....and love the red truck...

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Linda, I also love ironstone and you found some great pieces. The little truck is adorable.
xx,
Sherry

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Would love to have gone shopping with you Linda... you bought all my favourite things. Loving the little truck. I can imagine lots of photo opportunities for it too!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Lovely treasures! You will be one of the features at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Pop on in and grab a feature button. Hope to see your prettiness again at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Related Posts with Thumbnails