Sunday, January 2, 2011

Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays No.44

Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays is BACK and I have a ton of goodies to share with all of y'all! I really don't shop a lot, but since Christmas I have done a boatload of shopping. I always love to catch the after Christmas sales that are going on in my favorite gift shops and my favorite retail store...TARGET!!! Did you hit the after Christmas sales too? Today I will be sharing some of the things that I purchased for myself...can't share all the wonderful items that I purchased for gifts...those gals read my blog. Looking forward to seeing what all of y'all have to share this week...so let's get this party started!
                                                  Thanks for coming and hope you all
                                                     have a fun time at my PARTY!
                                                                          Linda
                                 Fell in love with these cute trees...found them in the window at
                                                 one of my favorite gift shops in the quaint
                                                little town of Fairhope...they were 50% off!
                                              
                                            At another Fairhope shop, they had all their
                                            Christmas items marked down to 75% off!
                                   So these pretties were only $1.15...got the only two they had!
                 Always love to stop in at Pottery Barn for their sale...$2.99 for these beauties!
                                                  More PB treasures...only $1.99...you can't make
                                                            them yourself for this price!

                                     Still more PB items...I wanted to spell out "BLESSED" with
                                            these letters, but couldn't find all the letters...so I just
                                              got two "S" ornaments for my buffet lamps!

                 Here we are at Target...love the look of these trees...small tree $4.99...large tree $7.49!  
                                      
                                          I can see this on a wreath next year...$1.00!!              

Just had to get these cute little birdies...I can just see them being used at my place all year long...$2.00 each!

                                       Love this shade of green...I have BIG plans for this fella!
                                           I got another card holder again this year...because I had
                                                   so many picture cards this year and needed a lot
                                                          more space to display them.
                                         Soooooo cute and only $10...another great find at my
                                                            favorite shop in Fairhope!

***Please everyone, follow these guidelines!****

1. Be sure to refer back to my blog so everyone can see who is participating today, include the NTT button in your post (copy and paste the html code under the button…the button is located on my sidebar). Please make sure that you have put my NTT button or my blog name with a link on your post. I have seen that some of you have forgot to do this…so this is just a sweet reminder.

2. This party is for sharing thrifty finds from garage sales, thrift stores, consignment shops, craigslist and even those awesome deals that you find at any retail store.

3. Please go and visit the other participates and leave a comment about their treasures and thrifty ideas…this is what makes the PAR-TAY so much FUN and what a great way to meet new friends. I would love for you to add yourself as a follower if you haven't already and please let me know, I love to know when I have a new friend. I appreciate all your comments, they really make my day.

Linking up to:
Tuesday's Treasures
Junkin Finds Friday
Frugal Friday
Frugalicious Friday

39 comments:

kristin said...

nice finds! I got the same red bird from target! I plan on using him all year, and id like to go back and see if they have anymore left.
I have one post up about after christmas thrifts, I plan on putting another one up tomorrow, then i'll link them both up! :)

Jane said...

Hi Linda,
You found some great stuff with some fabulous prices! Can you believe I did not hit one after Christmas sale? Now I'm regretting I didn't sneak into Target and get some new stuff.
I'll be posting tomorrow for NTT.
Happy New Year!
Jane

Grannys Attic said...

You got some great stuff! I did a little shopping Friday! The Target her had all there Christmas stuff at 75% off. Got some really cute stuff. Then stopped by GW and they had all there Christmas things for .25 each. Will take some pict and post tomorrow. Happy New Year, Vicky

Donna said...

Linda,
You got some great deals and so cute! I am trying not to buy any more Christmas items ... I have so much!
Have a good week!
Donna

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Love love love those trees and the PB ornaments. You just can't beat after Christmas sales. Nice to see you back! Hope you had a great time!

Thanks for hosting and Happy New Year!
xx
~Michelle

Jill said...

Wow! You sure managed to find some great stuff at killer deals! That rocks!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Wow! I wish I had found the red birds you found but my Target sold out before I got there. Oh well I did get some cute little red ceramic birds. Love all those cute signs you got!

Chrissie said...

Great finds! Thanks for hosting today!

Donnie said...

Looks like you were lucky when shopping. I find it hard to buy for December of 2011. We don't have much storage space. I joined your group today and hope I did everything right. Thanks so much for this fun way to visit others. Take care.

Lindy said...

Love all your thrifty buys - I'd shop with you any day!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

You found some great stuff, Linda! I LOVE those PB ornaments...especially the sheet music snowflakes! I am getting the urge to get out my sheet music and start cutting! lol Happy week!...hugs...Debbie

Susan Nowell @ My Place to Yours said...

I didn't hit the after Christmas sales this year, but I've SURE HAD FUN in past years! Glad you enjoyed your thrifty shopping!

Kim @ A Brush of Whimsy said...

The PB ornaments are so beautiful! Thanks for hosting the party!

Cassie Bustamante said...

i have one of those pb letters, too! i got it on clearance as well- i love it! you got some great finds!

Sherry said...

What a fun shopping trip. Thanks for hosting this fun party, I will try to visit as many as I can this week.

Sylvia said...

I wish we had a Pottery Barn store nearby...you found some really cute ornaments.

Happy New Year,
Sylvia

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

I so wish we had a Pottery Barn nearby. Thanks for hosting this party.

Jenni said...

Hi Linda~

Happy New Year! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family. :)

You found some fantastic deals on Christmas decorations! I adore those yarn birds, and those gorgeous snowflakes!

I hope you are having a good week so far!

Blessings,
Jenni

Anonymous said...

You scored big time! Good for you. I don't think I would be able to hold off on using the birds. I would have to think of something to do with them now in preparation for spring. Thanks for hosting the party!

GoodyGirlRed said...

I love the Pottery Barn ornaments--super nifty! Thanks for hosting this party :)

Sherrie said...

I never thought to check out the pottery barn I love their stuff, just can't afford it. Sorry I haven't been around to your party lately. I am now organized and ready to keep my posts back up. Thanks for giving us a place to share.

Jena @ Involving Color and Home said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jena @ Involving Color and Home said...

Great deals! I just came across your blog, and I'm your newest follower! I'll definitely be participating in your Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays!

Erin said...

Love love love your goodies!!!! I wish I would have gotten out to the sales...alas, I will live vicariously thru you! I love the little birdies!!!

Laurie said...

I hit Target too but didn't think to go to Pottery Barn -- I wonder if there's anything left?!

Noble Vintage said...

I couldn't find any B's with the PB circle letters either! cute stuff!

deb said...

Great finds!! Love the birds!
*hugs*deb

Marlee said...

Your after Christmas finds are adorable! It will be so much fun to rediscover them when you pull out your decorations later this year. Thanks for hosting the party. Marlee

miruku said...

That is a lot of shopping hehe, and all great finds! It's a good idea to shop after this year's christmas for next year's. I like the Happy Holiday sign.

Holly Lefevre said...

This is so fun. I am beat this week, but I will join in...it is my favorite hobby...shopping, especially cheap shopping. I bought those Target birdies - so cute. Hubby was appalled that I spent $20...and I said I got like 50 ornaments so be quiet!

There has been great finds at the thrift stores too...looks like you really got some fun items!

Sarah, Three Boys said...

Oh, I love those little birds! Thanks so much for stopping by ThreeBoys!

Laura Lynn said...

Oh yes, so glad it's back! Unfortunately I missed it this week but I'll be ready with some fun stuff next week!

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Love a bargain :) I joined this party for the first time...thanks for hosting, can't wait to do more peeking around! Laurel@chippingwithcharm

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

You sure did find some great bargains out there. I love shopping the after Christmas sales, but don't like having to put all my new treasures away for the season. Won't it be fun to rediscover everything next December?
Thanks Linda for sharing and for hosting.
Happy New Year

Anonymous said...

So happy to see you back. You and your party have truly been missed.

Diann said...

Oh you found some fun things Linda! The really fun part will be when you open them up next year and surprise yourself because you forgot about some of them.

Ames said...

Wow, you really found some bargains there. I tried to shop the after Christmas sales and only found a few things after I put the Christmas stuff back in the attic. Maybe next year eh? ~Ames

Marigene said...

You found some great buys, Linda. I love the little birds, especially the red one.

PAINTORDIG.blogspot.com said...

I love all of those greeat ornaments you got!! I made myself stay home this year- I don't have room for any more!!! Well maybe one or two if I find just the right ones.LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails