Sunday, January 23, 2011

All We Did Was...WIN WIN WIN

That's right...all we did was WIN WIN WIN and now we are the 2010 National Football Champions!!! You all should know where you could have found me yesterday...if you thought I was in Jordan Hare Stadium celebrating with my Auburn family...you are sooooo right...was there with my favorite Auburn tiger...Mr.CC and what an AUsome day it was! A freezing COLD Winter day didn't stop 78,000 of us celebrating our 14-0 season together, because we are FAMILY and that's what families do. I was prepared for the temps...had layers and layers of clothing on and even put hot packs in my shoes to keep my toes cozy...wasn't going to let the COLD temps keep me from enjoying this wonderful CELEBRATION. When I had to pick a college to attend back 35 years ago, I never thought it would be AUBURN UNIVERSITY. After spending a weekend there and checking the school out...then I knew I had found my second HOME! Auburn is such a warm and friendly place...everyone welcomes you with open arms...the Auburn SPIRIT is unreal...so unreal that yesterday I found myself in tears at our CELEBRATION...as we said this year...AU FAMILY ALL IN and we are ALL IN FOREVER! Thanks for coming by and be sure to come by on Monday for NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAYS, I have a GIVEAWAY for all of y'all!
                                                                  Blessings,
                                                                     Linda
                                         What a wonderful day I had with my hubby and best friend!
                                   Getting a little better with the new camera...first time using the
                                                            zoom lens and I LOVE IT!
                                               Nick and Cam having some FUN!
                            Just gotta love this hometown guy...wish you the best Nick!
                                      As he has said many times...I'm so very blessed!
                                                          Our Auburn family!!!
                       Cam gave a very nice speech...ended it with...I Believe In Auburn and Love IT!
                                                  Thanks Gus for coming back for another year!
                                                  This guy is just full of FUN!
                                                Cam yelling out...WAR EAGLE!!!!
                                          Senior Kody Burns...a true Auburn man!

                             Just look at all those trophies...think we just might need some more
                                                     cases to display all of them!
                                            Now it's shinning bright in the Auburn sun...hope to
                                                have another one soon to keep you company!
                                   Wonderful speech Gene...thanks so much for all you do!
                                                                     LOVE IT!!!


                        How can you miss this bright smile? Thanks Cam for the memories...we the
                      Auburn family wish you the best and look forward to watching you in the NFL!

 
                         Now this place has been rolled 15 times this year...could it happen again?
                                                              I sure hope so!
                          The famous Toomer's Drugs...it still looks the same as it did 35 years ago.
                                     Just gotta love the touch of some ORANGE TP!!!!!
Linking up at these fun parties...come join me!
It's So Very Cheri

13 comments:

Sue said...

How fun and what an honor for the school's program! Your photos look great, too. :-)

La said...

Congratulations on an excellent season. It's been fun following it through your blog. La

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

How fun! WARRRR EAGLE! Hubs and I wish we could have been there yesterday but I had a baby shower with friends that was planned before they annouced the "party" in Auburn.

Rhonda said...

War Eagle!!!
Looking forward to next season!
Rhonda

Judy said...

We wanted to be there so bad but we had other obligations that prevented us from coming. I love ALL of your pictures, especially Cam yelling "War Eagle"! I know going pro is the best thing for him but man, I sure hate losing him (and Nick). And how about that Kody Burns, didn't he step up to the plate and show what a true team player he is?

I think we need to start planning for a Auburn family blog day next year in Auburn before a game. It would be so much fun! We need to find out how many "family" would be interested in doing something like that. Meet up at Toomer's Corner or just tailgate our little hearts out.

Hugs!
Judy

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Congratulations!!! So happy for you all!!!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

So glad you had that wonderful experience. Such a great winning year.

Donnie said...

Ha, the toilet paper looks like icicles. Looks like a ball.

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Judy,
That sounds like a FUN idea...we need to get working on it!!!

Blessings,
Linda

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

WAAAAAAAR EAGLE!! So proud of them!!!

Lou Cinda

Erin said...

Super great pics Linda! Congrats!!

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Congratulations!!! I am so thrilled that your team won the championship. That is awesome!!! What a wonderful day you had celebrating with all the Auburn fans! War Eagle!!! Love & blessings from NC!

All That Glitters said...

That looks like a lot of fun!!!! You could of used some of my free TP I got the other week for free last week at Rite Aid!!! lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails