Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blissdom Bound?

Are you BLISSDOM bound? Well silly me forgot all about this conference until a few days ago, so yes another year will come and go without me getting to attend and that makes me sad. I'm going right now and marking this on my calendar for next year so I don't miss out...if it's not on that calendar then you can just forget it at my old age. Have you ever stayed at one of the Gaylord Resorts? If not, treat yourself...you will be glad you did. Mr.CC has stayed at several of there locations for conventions and always came home with nice things to say about them, so I thought we would give them a try while we visited Nashville for a few days during the holidays. Beautiful resort with lovely balconies in each room looking out over the hotel...check out their specials that they have going on...you can save a ton of money. So if you are like me and not attending this week, then you can still enjoy a tour of the resort...come along with me to see this wonderful place, but be sure to have yourself a warm drink and maybe a snack...it's kinda a long one! Now if you have not already entered my 1000 follower GIVEAWAY...click HERE to enter.

                                          Hope y'all had a fun time here...see ya soon,
                                                                        Linda





















                      Now the two of us had an awesome time here...so I know all of us would
                       also have an awesome time too! Let's all think about it and maybe a big
                        group of us should get together and make the trip next year...ALL IN?

                            You can go here to check out what this conference is all about!
                                                    Let me know what you think.
Linking up at the following places...come join me!
It's A Hodgepodge Friday

19 comments:

Lori said...

Great place. I got to go with work one time, long ago. Now we have one in Dallas. Amazing there too. They know how to do it up right.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Linda, we stayed there a few years ago for a conference, too. I miss those days. My son lives in Nashville so we can visit any time. I think I want to go to blissdom next year, too.

Judy said...

I didn't go either Linda but not really sure I ever will. The first few years I blogged I really wanted to go but have not made it a priority. But I do think it would be lots of fun to meet up with some of my favorite bloggers. Let me know if you think you might go next year so I can try and plan for it now.

Hugs!
Judy

Judy said...

P.S. I love the Opryland Hotel. We stayed there are few years ago and I can't wait to go back!

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures ... glad you had a grand time. Love the photo of you two.

Have a beautiful winter's eve ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

GIVEAWAY ends Sunday

Pam Kessler said...

Blissdom looks like fun. And you probably learn a lot of blogging tips while there, but it's all about the fun for me. Maybe next year.

Karena said...

Linda wonderful images, I love all of the white lghts! Great photo of you both!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Blondie's Journal said...

Blissdom does sound like fun...maybe next year. Nashville is only an hour away by air and I have been there once and loved it. Would love to stay here...your pictures are gorgeous. More lights than Vegas! lol! Love the picture of you and hubby...you look great!

XO,
Jane

live and luv said...

I didn't forget...just too busy with work to attend :( So sad but true

I would love to go next year. It's quite a distance for me but maybe I could make it a little vaca...Since I have family near Nashville I could do a little visiting with the fam as well! I'm in!

Unknown said...

looks so lovely there! i had never heard of the conference before today...will check it out for sure! maybe next year :)

mary kathryn @ mathews family happenings said...

I'm a fairly new blogger, but am definitely planning to attend Blissdom next year. I'm a fellow Alabamian and would love to meet you if you go next year!

Anonymous said...

We've been there several times to shop and eat but never stayed overnight. It's a beautiful place! Love all the flowers, waterfalls and lights! Nice to see it is up and running again after the flood.

Hope you make it to Blissdom next year!

~Michelle :)

Michelle said...

Beautiful place! I wish I could have gone to Blissdom, but not this year!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Linda, Yes, this is a great hotel. I stayed there a few years ago. I would have loved to go to Blissdom this year but just too much stuff going on.
Hugs,
Sherry

Simple Daisy said...

I really want to plan on going next year too!! I think it sounds fun!!! Maybe we could get a bunch of beachy bloggers to all go together:):)
We could bring our beachy happiness to Blissdom!

michelle said...

What a beautiful place! I had no idea that Blissdom was even going on and I so could have gone! I have a cousin that lives in Hendersonville, just outside Nashville and it is only about an 8 hour drive for me! Grrrrr, that would have been fun!! I like Heathers idea.... beachy!!!

All That Glitters said...

I want to go there some day! Your pictures are lovely! You know Linda, me and my husband hardly have any pictures together. I always smile when I see pics of you too. That booger hates having his pic made! We need to go to Blissdom next year! Let's start planning!

Donna said...

Linda,
I would love to go to Blissdom too ... didn't know it was this weekend.
We have stayed at the hotel many times in the past. We went the weekend before Christmas and also went to the ICE show you posted about a few posts ago. It was our first time without Amber :( It's like we have the same pics :)
Sorry I am so behind on commenting! It's been a rough couple of weeks.
Hugs,
Donna

~ Regan said...

:( so wish I could've gone, too... I would have loved to meet all the lovely bloggers I have come to love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails