Wednesday, January 12, 2011

All In

Yes...we were "ALL IN" and WON the National Championship Game Monday night...two words...WAR EAGLE! I would like to thank all of y'all that came by my party this week and sent me a comment that you were cheering for the AUBURN TIGERS...it meant sooooo much to me...you gals are the BEST! Some of you wanted to see pics of my front yard rolled with toilet paper...so I thought I would share some with you. If you didn't see my last post, then here is why Mr.CC and I rolled our own yard. We had plans to watch the game in Auburn, but because of the winter storm we had to cancel our plans and stay put here on the coast, so since we couldn't be part of the Auburn family and roll Toomer's Corner...then this was the next best place to roll. What an awesome year the Auburn family has had...Mr.CC and I have had a blast and we are  already looking forward to next year and January 22...the day we will celebrate with the entire Auburn family at our stadium.
                                                         Thanks for coming and the support,
                                                                             Linda

                Thousands showed up to roll Toomer's...my own Mary Claire was one of them!
                                                       My yard looks nothing like this!
                                                                     Here we go!
                                                    We only used a 12 pack!

                       Looking really bad, but it was midnight and that's late for this old gal!

                                 My FAVORITE member of the AUBURN FAMILY...MR.CC!
                                                 Thanks Wes...we knew you could do it!!!!
                 Our first touchdown was made by one of my favorite players...KODI BURNS!
                              Thanks Cam for being such a strong person and leader on this team!
                                                        As Gene says...WAR EAGLE!!!!
             Coming home is always a great feeling...WELCOME HOME GUYS...see ya on the 22nd!

13 comments:

red.neck chic said...

I am giggling at the TP Linda... you just have me laughing over here!!! Congratulations to you and your boys! I cheered each time I walked by the TV in your honor!!!

;-D robelyn

Donnie said...

Looks like you all had a ball.

Donna said...

I knew you would be excited!!! Looks like you and Mr. CC had a fun time.
Hugs,
Donna

Unknown said...

Even though I'm a Bama fan, there is no doubt that the SEC is the best in the nation!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I was thinking about you during the game! It was a great game and came down to that last play! I knew you would show us your TP rolled yard! What a great year for the Auburn family!

Kendall@ Finesse Your Nest said...

Hey Ms. Linda! I just wanted to pop over and say hello! I've been on blog hiatus for the past 6 months getting my photography business started. I'm back and can't wait to catch up on your blog to see whatcha been up to! Oh, and congrats on the big win!! Talk to you soon!

Kat said...

Such an awesome win! They're finally cleaning the trees today, but as of right now, there is still paper on the oaks at the corner.

War Eagle!

Erin said...

We watched the game, and the man told me to e-mail WAR EAGLE to you, but I told him you were gone, so...I am sorry to hear you didn't get to mixit up with family, but CONGRATS on the win!!!

Unknown said...

How come you didn't invite all of us to help you ... chuckle! Love it! Congrats!!

Have a lovely winters eve ~
TTFN ~
Hugs, Marydon

Sue said...

I don't even like sports, but I thought of you when I heard who won! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the big win! I knew you'd be thrilled! We watched the game because my 11 year old is a die hard college football fan. He plays soccer...lol! It was a great game! Happy for you guys!

Enjoy your t.p. :D
~Michelle

All That Glitters said...

woo hoo!!! your my kinda girl! looks like fun!

Pam Kessler said...

A little late on my congratulations. I watched part of the game, but not the ending. But I knew they were going to win all along. You should show posts of you cleaning up your yard too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails