Thursday, January 6, 2011

Bella Couture

What a beautiful shop...I'm sooooo happy that we found you! Bella Couture is located in Mt. Laurel...a planned community just outside of Birmingham...awesome area. Yes...this is where Haley found her wedding dress last week...let's all do a HAPPY DANCE...dress is ordered!!!!! She also found her veil and bridesmaid dresses here too. Haley, Mary Claire and I spent a few days in town shopping at some of our local shops, but thought we should expand our search, so we set up some appointments in Birmingham for Thursday. This was our second appointment of the day and when we arrived at the shop, all three of us were taken away by the wonderful selection this shop had to offer...this is for true...we didn't find the first dress that we didn't like...I knew then...we would walk out of there with "THE DRESS"! The owner of the shop is who we had our appointment with and she was just wonderful...a real pleasure to work with...she never rushed us and was so very helpful...we spent 2 1/2 hours there. Haley picked about 10 dresses to try on and they all looked beautiful, but when she came out with "THE DRESS" she knew it was the ONE and so did Mary Claire and Mom! When she put the veil on, I think my heart stopped...she looked so beautiful...just the way I have always seen her in my dreams...this dress is so her and I could tell that she felt like a million bucks in it and that's just how I wanted her to feel. We took some wonderful pics of her in the dress and I so wish I could give you a little peek at it, but I better not...never know who might see it...I will share with you a few pics from our time here at BELLA COUTURE...so come with me and take a look!
                                       Thanks for coming and I hope to see ya again...real soon,
                                                                                Linda
                                                             Bride and Maid of Honor

                                           Look at that smile...this was after she found IT!
                             Sooooo many to pick from....this owner has outstanding taste!

                                          These two dresses were sooooo PRETTY!
                      
                         
                                     
                                                           



                                           Maid of Honor having a little FUN...no this isn't
                                                           the one Haley went with.
                                                      Love this one, but it's not it...sorry!
          
         
                                  
                       We did go back to the hotel to sleep on it, before we placed the order...so
                           here is  DAD waiting the next day outside while Haley got fitted...she
                                            didn't want him to see her in it...how sweet!
   
                            Mt. Laurel is a great little area...you can click HERE to check it out.
                                      Looking forward to going back in early May to have
                                                        Haley fitted in her dress.          
                                                You can click HERE to check out

                                                            Bella Couture!


                              
                                                      
I will be linking up to these parties!
Show Off Your Stuff
White Wednesday

Flaunt It Friday
It's A Hodgepodge Friday
Feathered Nest Friday
Weekend Wrap Up Party
Check Me Out Saturday
Favorite Things Friday
I'm Lovin' It Fridays 
Home Is Where My Story Begins

26 comments:

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi linda, I can hear how excited you are in your post. Haley is adorable and I know she will be a beautiful bride. What a fun trip and a very special time for mom and daughter to share.
Hugs,
Sherry

Cassie Bustamante said...

oh, how fun!!! those dresses are all so beautiful! i know it's going to be such a long time before we get to see "the one" but i can't wait and am so excited for you and your family, linda!

Pam Kessler said...

I am so excited to come along for the ride for her wedding planning. That shop looks amazing. Things have changed so much since I picked out my dress years ago in a teeny tiny little shop!

Anonymous said...

Yay! She found her dress! Haley has your eyes. She's a doll! What a special time in all your lives. Thanks for sharing it with us!

{hugs} ~Michelle

Donna said...

Linda,
I know you are all excited! Haley will be beautiful in any dress.
I love Mt. Laurel too! I think it is so much like Mayberry. I have been there often.
Jennifer and my sister live nearby!
Hugs,
Donna

Linda @ A La Carte said...

That is so exciting. I know when Sara found her dress I cried. I couldn't help it and when they put the veil on...just looked so pretty and my baby was going to be a bride. You have so many wonderful moments ahead, enjoy!

Donnie said...

You all are making such wonderful memories. I had sons so missed out on this part of their weddings.

Low Tide High Style said...

What a productive trip, so glad she found the one "and" her bridesmaid's dresses! I bet you are getting so excited!

Kat :)

Love the Decor! said...

What a lovely place and a beautiful ladies!!
You are entering exciting times!! Treasure every moment!!

Stephenie from Decorating Addiction said...

What fun! Picking out a dress is a wonderful experience and it sounds like you had a perfect day. Your daughter is beautiful - congratulations on the upcoming wedding!

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Your daughter is so pretty and she will be such a beautiful bride! I remember what fun I had going dress shopping with my oldest daughter when she got married! That looks like an amazing shop you all went to. Glad she has the dress ordered. May will be here before you know it!!! Love & blessings from NC!

Erin said...

That shop does look gorgeous, and Haley is positively glowing!!!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

I know how excting that is! I am so glad she has found the perfect dress. That is such a precious moment.
A friday favorite for sure :-)

avisiontoremember said...

Look at all those beautiful dresses! Its amazing isn't it :) I can't wait to see which ones she picked!

A Perfect Setting said...

Aww, your post brought a tear to my eye, so sweet! My daughter is a senior in college, so maybe one day I'll be making that trip too! Can't wait to see the dress and the lovely bride in it, she's gorgeous! Very exciting! Thanks for visiting with me!

Susan Freeman said...

What fun you all had! What lovely girls!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

Simple Daisy said...

how fun! And that store looks amazing:)

ps...I am having a give-away on my blog if you have a minute to stop over!!!!!!

Unknown said...

My husband and I were traveling home from a football game and found Mt. Laurel by accident. It is a beautiful place. We stopped and took a lot of pictures.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

What a wonderfully special day! Your daughter is lovely and looks so happy! The shop does look beautiful!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Oh Linda how exciting!!! What a quaint little area!

Some day...

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Hi Linda~ Sooo exciting!! I can't wait for more about this special event!! Thanks for sharing at Feathered Nest Friday! :)

Renee {Shabby, Chic and Charming} said...

You are going to have so much fun! And get that checkbook ready, it will be getting lots of use!

Lorri said...

Oh, no! I hate that you won't get to go and visit. So glad I found your blog. I have enjoyed reading!

Kelly said...

Aww, wedding dress shopping is so fun! I did it just last year. :)

Kelly

Sherry Hicks said...

What a beautiful young bride to be! I had alot of fun with my daughter going through these steps, some of the best memories ever! Enjoy these times. visiting from white wednesday.
Sherry

Caroline (Piorra Maison) said...

Votre files est trés belle. she is beautiful. Can't wait to share that day with my daughter.
Au revoir
Caroline

Related Posts with Thumbnails