Thursday, April 3, 2014

Frame It

At Coastal Charm Interiors, I like to stand out and have a look of my own. Since, I LOVE picture frames, and to be honest, I have a huge weakness for them, it made sense to carry a line of custom frames. I have been making small frames for two years now, but I haven't made the next step until now. As of today, I am carrying large custom made wall frames. Thought I would share the first few of these frames, with all of you. I hope to be able to keep a good supply of these custom frames in stock. So hopefully, I will be known as the place to find that perfect frame for yourself or even maybe a gift, for that special somebody in your life. It looks like my days will now be spent in my cottage, creating these one of a kind frames, and that makes me happy.
                                              Blessings,
                                                 Linda

                               I am going to try and carry a good selection
                                    of colors and styles in my collection.
                      This one is a tad bit special to me...it was my first!

                  I am so lucky to have two beautiful daughters, because
                   they make great models for my frames...thanks girls!

                 How fun is this? A chalkboard that you can change out.
                        I also have some darling little nieces and nephews.
                               A new shipment of my driftwood crosses
                                   are in stock...just in time for Easter.
                                        They come in all sizes.

                                    A fun chalkboard for the kitchen.
                  It's also been fun adding some Spring touches, here and there.
Linking up here...
Be Inspired
Chic By You
Hit Me with Your Best Shot
Swing Into Spring
Be Inspired @Common Ground
Feathered Nest Friday
Show and Tell Friday
MET Monday

16 comments:

Artsy VaVa said...

Your frames are great, Linda. I'm sure you're going to be busy trying to keep them in stock! They'll be a great seller!

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Your frames and new things are just gorgeous, Linda.

I absolutely love those driftwood crosses - just gorgeous too.

Lorraine said...

Your frames are so unique and creative! What a fresh and lovely palette as well.
Lorraine

Anonymous said...

Im loving the cutting board. It's beautiful :)

My Repurposed Life said...

I have always loved your frames Linda. My favorite one is the gray on gray with the wedding picture? beautiful!

Debbiedoos said...

Love the frames! I really LOVED the crosses too. Beautiful Linda.

Judy Pimperl said...

Linda, I love the frames, especially the chalkboard one! Always love visiting your booth when I'm in Mobile.
Judypimperl.blogspot.com

Gail said...

The frame and crosses are beautiful Linda!

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Before you even mentioned your daughters, I thought to myself, "Of course she loves frames with those two gorgeous girls of hers!"
Can't wait to see these in person!

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Linda,
Your daughters are gorgeous and love the frames. Are you selling the drift wood crosses on line? They are beautiful.
Kris

Bonnie said...

I love the frames especially the chalkboard one. Your crosses are unique too. They will fly out of there quickly.

Unknown said...

Linda,
I enjoy your blog. I like your driftwood crosses and your frames are lovely. I wish you much success.

thepaintedapron.com said...

Love love love your frames Linda! They will fly out of your shop!
Jenna

Stacey said...

I bet your booth is a hit! Every time you show something that you sale, I wish I could shop there.

Donna Wilkes said...

I can picture you in your cottage making those wonderful frames - love the idea of creating your own niche in the market.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

I love all of your creations, Linda...the frames are wonderful!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails