Monday, March 31, 2014

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday No.206

It's time for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday!!! Time to share your thrifty creativity and treasures. I have a ball every week checking out all the trashformations that are shared here at my party, and I hope you do too. Always happy to have you here and don't forget to invite your friends to party with us. First, we will recap what I had to share last week, then we look at what caught my eye at last weeks party.
                                                             Blessings,
                                                                Linda


                            Isn't she a beauty? Can you say FARM FRESH?
                            You can find her at Coastal Charm Interiors.
                               Here, I have one of my new customs frames.
                               You can click here, to see more of what I
                                                 shared at CCI.
               Now, I can't take credit for all these beauties. This is Sandi's booth...
               "A COTTAGE MUSE". It's all so very charming, don't ya think?
                      I shared "A COTTAGE MUSE" at my weekly series...
                      SHOP TALK. Don't forget to come by on Friday's to
                      check it out. Just hit this button here, and you can see
                                   more of Sandi's wonderful space.

Features from last week!
                                          Patti @Old Things New
                                          Margaret @Chantilly Charm
                                       Jenna @The Painted Apron
 
Pin It
If you are featured here at NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY...please be sure to grab my starfish featured button for your blog.
 
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/
 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button (you can find it located under my header/buttons) to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I a hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK and PINTEREST.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.
 After you link up here...please take a visit over to Angie's party...Knick of Time Tuesday/Vintage Style Inspiration and join her fun party too.

39 comments:

Artsy VaVa said...

Thanks for hosting the party. Have a wonderful week!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you for hosting. Have a lovely week.
FABBY

Donna Wilkes said...

I love the new series Shop Talk - I find great ideas for my own booth. Thank you for hosting.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Love seeing your week in review. Thank you for Nifty Thrifty. Have a great Day Linda.
Joy

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hey Linda, LOVE that new table in your shop! thanks so much for hosting!

DD's Cottage said...

Thank for hosting--Happy Monday!

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Thanks for the party.
Have a lovely week.
Denise

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting. Hope you have a fabulous week.

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Thanks for hosting and I also like shop talk since I have booth of my own.

thepaintedapron.com said...

Thanks for featuring my chalkboard Linda! What a great surprise for a Monday morning! Everything looks wonderful as usual, I especially love the olive bucket [?] with the chevron scarf~ Have a great week,
Jenna

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Thank you so much for the party Linda! Wishing you a wonderful first week of April!
XO Barbara

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Love the booth and your new frames. Great features also. Thanks for the party!
hugs,
Jann

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party, as always, Linda! I hope you have a great week!!!!

- Brooke -

Cristina Garay said...

Thanks for the party, Linda! Have a wonderful week!

Noble Vintage said...

LINDA!! I would so buy your farmhouse table in the first photo!! I saw it last week, and was drooling over it then. ;) Thanks for hosting your fun party.

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

That farm fresh table is calling my name! Again, wishing I lived closer! Thanks for hosting this amazing party each week!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features, Linda! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Lots of pretty spring posts! Thanks for hosting, Linda!

lorraines resources and rewards said...

love the party always beautiful thanks for hosting have a great week.

Unknown said...

Thank you for your party! Julia

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you so much for being our host!

Junkchiccottage said...

Love seeing all the spring inspiration. Thanks Linda for another fun party. Have a great week.
Kris

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda!
xx,
Sherry

Our Hopeful Home said...

Thanks for the party Linda! It's so nice to be motivated for spring! xoKathleen

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Thanks again Linda for the shout out! I met so many new bloggers and have new followers on FB, as does the shop too! Looking forward more in this series! Off to look at all the thrifty finds!

Margaret said...

Thank you so much for the feature of my French bunny napkins. Have a great week.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the feature of my vintage strawberry crate Linda. You made my day! Thanks for all you do to put on this great party and have a blessed week.
Patti

Unknown said...

This is a P.S. to my previous comment. I think the code on your feature button is incorrect. Either that or my computer is doing something wacky! Just thought you might want to check it out.
Patti

Kameel huise tussen spore said...

Thanks for hosting may you have a wonderful week. Love the COTTAGE MUSE.

Chef Michael R. said...

Happy April and thanks very much for hosting, Linda!
May light, love and laughter fill your month ahead :-)
Blessed be,
Michael
http://diabetesdoneright.blogspot.com/

Katie - Something to be Found said...

UH-OH! I just linked my project and completely forgot that I had linked it up last week. Can I blame pregnancy brain!?!! Sorry about that.

Off to check out all the other great projects!

Julie said...

Linda, your shop looks gorgeous! Thanks for the party :) Have a good week!

Anonymous said...

Hello! Thanks for hosting another super fun party. Have a great week.

Have a fantastic day,
Sharon, Denise & Aubrie

Home Chic Club said...

Thanks for hosting the party Linday!!
Hugs,
Vesna

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thank you so much for hosting.

Diann said...

Thank you for hosting Linda!

Chris said...

Hi Linda, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. I have been having trouble with GFC and if I am already following you, and you following me, please forgive me. If not, please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Unknown said...

As always, you have a beautiful post! I have been looking some ideas about craft and home design. Well, I think I have found it already! Thanks for sharing, I will surely visit these and read some good stuff! Brilliant!

Sebastian of
Bali Hut Super Store

Tina said...

Well, I'm a little late linking up but better late than never. Thank you so much for hosting, Linda.

Related Posts with Thumbnails