Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday No.208

Hope you all had a fun weekend. Mine was spent having a two day garage sale (it feels so good to rid of all that stuff). Sunday, I headed over to the flea market to get all my bedding plants, thought I was cutting back this year, but I came home with 30 plants! Looks like I will be planting all week, but I LOVE it!!!! A table sold at the shop on Saturday, so Mr.CC had to build me another today. I tell ya, that guy is a keeper! Now, I need to paint it asap, so we can deliver it to the shop on Tuesday. Okay y'all, let's see what ya been up too.
                                              Blessings,
                                                 Linda
Recap from last week...
                               Sure hope you didn't miss Shop Talk...if
                               you did miss it...then click here to visit
                               with Kathleen from FADED CHARM!

                                 My kitchen was featured over at
                                "PULLING IT ALL TOGETHER".
                          Click here to see how I have pulled this room
                                            together in our home.
                                   I also shared this DIY Potting Bench.
                        Yes ladies...Mr.CC made this cutie! Click here to
                                     read more about it.

Look what caught my eye at last weeks party...
                                     Angie @Knick of Time
                                          Kim @Reposhture Studio
                                 Nancy @Daffodils at Home
                                       Melissa @Shabby Love

 Pin It
If you are featured here at NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY...please be sure to grab my starfish featured button for your blog.
 
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/
 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button (you can find it located under my header/buttons) to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I a hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK and PINTEREST.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.

 After you link up here...please take a visit over to Angie's party...Knick of Time Tuesday/Vintage Style Inspiration and join her fun party too.

45 comments:

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Linda, Happy Monday! thanks for a great party!

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Your kitchen is lovely Linda, with so much great elements of design.
Thank you for hosting and have a great week.
FABBY

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Linda, your kitchen looks amazing! Thanks for sharing and for hosting! Happy Week to You! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Trisha said...

Thanks for letting me join in on the fun!

~Trisha

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Thanks for hosting!

thepaintedapron.com said...

thanks for hosting Linda! It sounds like you got a lot done this weekend~I always buy too much also and this weekend I came home with two watermelon plants, what was I thinking?! Have a great week, looks like dicey weather for a few days :(
Jenna

Unknown said...

Your kitchen is beautiful - love love love the drapes !
Thanks for another great party

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
Thanks so much for hosting your Coastal Charm linky party for us today. I also love the Beautiful kitchen sweet,
I am hoping you and your family have a wonderful Easter. God Bless.
~ Diane

must love junk said...

Linda, what a pretty kitchen! Thanks for hosting :)
Susan

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Such a nice group to browse through. thanks for the party!

Rita C at Panoply said...

Linda, I'm lovin' your blog! Your shop, your garden, your vintage finds - all of it! Right up my alley! Don't you love it when something big sells? Thanks for hosting, I'll be back!
Rita

Faded Charm said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda and have a great week...the sun is shining here:-)

xoxo
Kathleen

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Thank you very much for hosting, Linda!

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Thank you so much for the party Linda. Wishing you a very Happy Easter.
XO Barbara

Melissa said...

Linda! Thank you so much for featuring my mantle decor!!!! And thank you for hosting! :)

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Enjoyed your posts this week Linda. Thank you for Nifty Thrifty, love joining in.
Joy

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Thanks for hosting Linda! Have a great day!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Linda, Sounds like you are going to be busy in the garden. Thanks for hosting and for entering my giveaway. The link is now fixed.
xx,
Sherry

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Thanks for hosting - Appreciate what you do.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!

hugs,
Debbie

Calypso In The Country said...

Great week - I loved your kitchen tour! Thanks for hosting!
-Shelley

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda! Have a great week!...hugs...Debbie

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for another great party, Linda! I always enjoy it! :)

- Brooke -

Art and Sand said...

Thanks for hosting.

I am behind in my blog reading so your features will make it easy for me to do some catching up.

Kim said...

Thank you so much Linda for featuring my homemade rust tutorial. Your kitchen is awesome and I am so grateful for your party every week.. Also loved all of the other features as well. So many great ideas!
Kim@reposhture.blogspot.com

Gail said...

Hi Linda, I love your kitchen! Thanks for hosting, Gail

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Linda, thank you so much for hosting. Cathy

Krista Aasen said...

Thanks for hosting Linda!!

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

Thanks so much for hosting this lovely party. All the post look wonderful.
Happy Easter.
Mary

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

I hope you enjoy your time in the garden.
Have a great Easter.
Denise

Miss Kitty said...

Hi Linda! Congrats on your kitchen being featured! Thanks for hosting your party for us!

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thank you so much for hosting.

Madonna
MakeMineLemon

Angie @ Knick of Time said...

Thanks so much for hosting & for featuring my salvaged wood shelf, Linda - what a wonderful surprise!

Judy Pimperl said...

I enjoyed the tour through your kitchen and thanks for hosting another great party-
judypimperl.blogspot.com

Artsy VaVa said...

Thanks for hosting the party Linda!

Unknown said...

You must have an amazing amount of energy Linda to do all the things you do. I love your kitchen and your potting bench? Too cute. Thanks for the party.
Blessings,
Patti

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda. Loved your kitchen feature over at Marty's place!

Jeanette

Home Chic Club said...

Linda, your kitchen looks amazing!Thanks for hosting and have a Happy Easter!
Hugs,
Vesna

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting such a great party!!

Cindy DIY beautify said...

Love your kitchen Linda ;) Thank you for hosting!

Anonymous said...

Happy Spring Break!! Thank you for hosting another super fun party. Here is hoping your Easter holiday is delightful.

Have a fantastic day,
Sharon, Denise & Aubrie

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting!

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Hi Linda, thanks for hosting the party and wishing you a Happy Easter!
Marie @ The Interior Frugalista

Tina said...

Thank you for hosting, Linda!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails