Thursday, April 10, 2014

Did Y'all Know?

Hey y'all, I didn't want anybody to miss my kitchen feature over at Marty's blog. Every week, she has a series called "Pulling It All Together" over at her place. The series is about how someone pulled a room together, to make it a special place in their home, and this week that room, is my kitchen. So, hop on over to Marty's to see how I pulled this room together, so that my family would have a casual and comfy place to hang out in. Okay, now y'all all know what I know, and thanks a bunch for coming by and visiting with me here at Coastal Charm.
                                              Blessings,
                                                 Linda
                                    "Pulling It All Together"
                                           Coastal Charm
                                     An guesses on what my style is?

1 comment:

Joy Junktion said...

I am headed there now! Can't wait to see what you have shared! Blessings, Cindy

Related Posts with Thumbnails