Sunday, February 18, 2018

Show and Share No.394




 Yep...our first show in 2018 is this week!!!
Did you see the pic of my kitchen I shared on Instagram yesterday? If not...click here...it sums up what my kitchen looks like during show weeks. If you are anywhere near Mobile, Alabama this Friday-Sunday...drop by and see us. If you are unable to attend, then you can still see what our booth looks like on our Instagram page. Thanks for joining our party and I hope you all have an awesome week.
                                                                              Blessings,
                                                                                 Linda
Features from last week...
                                                                       Jody @Southern Seazons

                                                                            Carol @Comfort Spring

                                                           Kathy @Southern Style Southern Charm

                                                                           Hope @Crafty Hope
Party Guidelines 

1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not a mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.

2. No more than three links.

3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.




8 comments:

thepaintedapron.com said...

hi Linda, best of luck for your upcoming show, I hope the weather cooperates! Thank you for the party, I love Hope's little King cakes!
Jenna

southern seazons said...

Linda,
I want to thank you for featuring my scale that is in my dining room. I wish that I lived near Alabama so I could see your show. Good luck with the show and thanks again.

Rita C at Panoply said...

Linda, I hope you have a great show this week - 2018 is off and running! Thank you for hosting us.
Rita

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Thanks for featuring my strawberry brie and for hosting each week. Best of luck with your sale. Wish I was close to Mobile to visit.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Linda you are such a hard working person. Thank you for your 394th Show and Share. Have a great sale.
Joy

Sarah said...

Linda, I wish I lived close by to shop your market. Have a great sale and thanks for hosting.

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you for the party. Hope you have a great week! Hope you have a great show! I sure wish I lived closer.

xo Dianne

Curtains in My Tree said...


So glad to join in today and would love to shop your booth or shop

Related Posts with Thumbnails