Your coastal friend,
where I'm located is called...COTTON CITY
ANTIQUES in Mobile, Alabama.
might bring it home to my nest...it would look great
in my cottage!
drop cloth curtains turned out to define my space.
is by far my favorite piece of furniture,
I think that it would make a wonderful
sofa table or even a great foyer table.
I will have some of these MASON
JARS picture frames in my nest!
this piece of luggage WHITE.
pans from a New York bakery,
while I was there on Sunday, they
were the big talk..so many neat
ideas on how to use them that I
shared with my customers.
be so perfect for a doctors office!
Now it's time for the GIVEAWAY!!!!
With Christmas right around the corner, we are all little busy bees getting our homes all decked out with
beautiful Christmas decor. Well how about winning a darling little COASTAL ornament for your tree? Dana over at CEREUS ART has donated this DRIFTWOOD CHRISTMAS TREE ORNAMENT for one of you to WIN!!!! Here I have some info about this goodie...this is a 4" Christmas tree that is ready for your holiday celebrations. Made with authentic driftwood collected from the Ayrshire coast of Scotland, this tree has a golden starfish at the top and a sea biscuit base. Now let's see what you need to do to enter...
1. Go over to her Etsy Shoppe...look around and come back and tell us your favorite item...3 entries
2. Follow Dana on FACEBOOK...2 entries
3. Follow Dana on TWITTER...2 entries
4. Follow Coastal Charm blog...1 entry
***5 entries ladies...GOOD LUCK to all!!***
The GIVEAWAY will end Sunday Nov. 27 at midnight and the WINNER will be announced on Monday Nov.28.
After Christmas is over...I would hang it on
a lamp...for year round enjoyment!
Linking up to these fun parties...come
on over and join me....
****Please everyone, follow these guidelines!****
1 Please make sure that you have put my NTT button or my blog name with a link on your post where it is easy for others to find it...the more people at the party...the more fun we will all have here.
2. This party is for sharing thrifty finds from garage sales, thrift stores, consignment shops, craigslist and even those awesome deals that you find at any retail store. Also you can share any thrifty DIY projects...love seeing what y'all can make on a dime!
3. Please go and visit the other participates and leave a comment about their treasures and thrifty ideas…this is what makes the PAR-TAY so much FUN and what a great way to meet new friends. I would love for you to add yourself as a follower if you haven't already and please let me know, I love to know when I have a new friend. I appreciate all your comments, they really make my day.