Thursday, April 24, 2014

Another DIY Potting Bench

Hope all of you are having the same wonderful spring weather, like we are, here on the gulf coast. With all this beautiful weather, it's the perfect time to get out and plant away. My mister built me a potting bench two weeks ago, and after he finished it, I decided it was the perfect time to take it down to the shop. Within 24 hours it sold and we have one customer waiting for another one. He had already started a smaller one, so off to the shop it went. We hope to get two more made by the end of the weekend. I never really knew that potting benches were so hot! Hopefully soon, he will get another made for me. Do you have a potting bench? If so, where is it located at your home? Happy that you came by for a visit, and I hope you return soon.
                                                      Blessings,
                                                         Linda

                    Look where it ended up...right inside the front door.

                                 Not everyone has room for a large
                                 potting bench, so we thought a
                                 smaller one would be handy for
                                               some people.

                                Love these great willow chairs.

                                        I am so happy that I got all
                                        my plants planted last week.
                            

Lovin' looking out my windows
and seeing these beauties. 
 
                             Why in the world have I waited so long
                              to have a potting bench? These cuties
                              are a must have, for a plant lover like
                                                  myself.


If you missed seeing the first one we made,
this is it.
You can see more of it here.
 Pin It

Let's connect...
Facebook...Pinterest...Instagram
 
Linking up here...

12 comments:

Junkchiccottage said...

Linda,
Loved the first potting table. I can see why it sold quickly. The smaller one is fabulous too. Have a great evening.
Kris

Gail said...

Hi Linda, I love your little potting bench! Potting benches are really selling for me right now too! We have made three of them already. Enjoy your day, Gail

Pam Kessler said...

I've yet to make my first potting bench and here you are making them left and right :) I think the smaller one is such a good idea. You could even use it on an apartment patio. Love the new header, btw!

Lorraine said...

You and your husband are so talented!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I love potting benches! Mine is on my back porch. The little one is perfect for homes with just a balcony or small patio! Cute!

hugs, Linda

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I think you need to be in the potting bench business now! It's adorable and it's no wonder the other one sold so fast. I have one in my side yard, but it's not nearly as cute as these.

Debbiedoos said...

That seriously has to be the cutest potting bench I have ever seen!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

I can see why it sold so quickly! I do have an outdoors potting bench...and I need to fix it up this year!

thepaintedapron.com said...

I love the small version! What a gorgeous display, it all looks so great together! I do hope you get to keep one soon!
Jenna

srpprcrftr said...

I love both potting benches, they are so great for each usage. They look fairly simple to make. I also love the table between the adirondack chairs, never seen one like that, great shape. Happy week

Unknown said...

I bet you're thrilled it sold so fast! I really love the first one you did with the rake.
Hugs, Lynnie

Revi said...

How charming they are! I love that they are all different shapes and sizes, and I love how you incorporated the old rake...Thanks so much for sharing at Revisionary Life Thrifty Life Thursday!
-Revi

Related Posts with Thumbnails