Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday No.210

It's time for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday!!! Time to share your thrifty creativity and treasures. Always happy to have you here and don't forget to invite your friends to party with us. First, we will recap what I had to share last week, then we look at what caught my eye at last weeks party.
                                                               Blessings.
                                                                 Linda

                         I was lucky last week, when I stumbled upon
                         this charming old gate. These double gates are
                         a rare find, so I did a happy dance when I found
                         this beauty. Read here, if you want to know how
                                             I am going to use it.
                        

                                 Another one of our custom potting
                                 benches made it down to the shop.
                                 Click here for more pics of this pretty
                                                    vignette.

                               Did you miss SHOP TALK? If so,
                               click here to see who was featured
                               last week. Just let me say, you are
                                            in for a real treat.

Features from last weeks party...
                                 Shannon @Bohemian Junktion

                                         Cindy @Cottage Instincts

                                 Alice @Thoughts from Alice

 
  

 Pin It
If you are featured here at NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY...please be sure to grab my starfish featured button for your blog.
 
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/
 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button (you can find it located under my header/buttons) to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I a hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.

 After you link up here...please take a visit over to Angie's party...Knick of Time Tuesday/Vintage Style Inspiration and join her fun party too.

40 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda, I was just getting caught up on some of your recent posts. Love those potting benches and the 6' gate! Thanks for hosting -Dawn @ We Call It Junkin

Rhonda said...

I love your gate! Going back to read more about it.
also love the lights in the bed springs that you featured.
Your booth looks great. I need to haul some things to Emma Kate's Cottage - I am getting low there.
Thanks for the party!
Rhonda

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Linda, love love love that old gate, thanks so much for hosting!!

Rita C at Panoply said...

Hi Linda, love your week's recap - I visited most of those. :)
This week I'm taking readers on a pick with me, and I appreciate your hosting the party so we can link up!
Have a great week!
Rita C at Panoply

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you so much for hosting.
Have a wonderful week.
FABBY

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party, as always, Linda! Love the new header! (And sorry if you've had it a while and I'm just now noticing!) ;)


- Brooke -

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you so much for hosting!

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

Another awesome gate! I passed one up last year and am kicking myself for it! They are hard to find! Thanks for hosting, Linda!

Donna Wilkes said...

In love with the gate. Thank you for hosting.

Pam Kessler said...

Thanks for hosting,Linda! I have got to go check out Shannon's headboard. That's gorgeous.

Gail said...

I LOVE your small potting bench Linda. I think the next one I make I will try and make something like that one. Thanks for hosting and I hope you have wonderful week, Gail

P.S. I'll be emailing you!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting !!

thepaintedapron.com said...

hi Linda! It looks like a wonderful party today, I have been having lots of fun, thank you! How is your gate coming along?
Jenna

deb said...

Thank so much for hosting Linda! Wishing you a great week!
*hugs*deb

the cape on the corner said...

thank you for hosting. love the potting bench.

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Thanks for the party.
Have a great week.
Denise

Tina said...

Thank you for hosting Linda!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Beautiful features, as always, Linda! Thanks so much for hosting!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! I finally made it back to your party after a couple of weeks of being way too busy for my own good. Happy Week to You! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Faded Charm said...

Kinda late to the party since I was gone most of the day, but I still wanted to join in:-) Thanks for hosting!

xoxo
Kathleen

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Thanks for hosting, going to check out some of the features.

Alice Wingerden said...

Thank you so much for featuring me Linda! It is such a treat! And thanks as always for hosting!

Kathy said...

Great features! I am delighted to join your party - I do appreciate you hosting,
Kathy

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

I'm back again to look some more. I have to say I love the little trophy top corks! Why haven't I thought of that great idea sooner?

Shannon said...

Thanks for featuring our Vintage Bedroom. I'm so excited! I'm adding you to my "I Was Featured At" page. Thanks also for hosting a fun party each week.
One other question... How did you get that awesome font for your posted comments?

Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Hi, Linda! So glad to be partying with you this week. Thank you!

cindy said...

Thanks for featuring my fireplace :)

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Good evening, Linda! Thanks for hosting the party!

Unknown said...

Hi Linda,
Thanks for hosting such a great party. I wished I lived near your shop...you would probably have me band. You have some wonderful things. I love that beautiful headboard in the first photo. It is gorgeous.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda!

lorraines resources and rewards said...

thanks for another great party linda have a great week

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Thanks for hosting...and for featuring my junky office!! All linked up for this week too :) Laurel

Artsy VaVa said...

Thanks for hosting the party Linda. And, thanks again for letting me share my Earth Mama's space at Shop Talk! I hope these Southern storms are bypassing you! Have a lovely week.

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Great features, Linda. Also LOVE your huge long garden gate, what a treasured find that was!

Thank you for hosting. Nice to be part of the fun this time! :-)

Lou Lou Girls said...

Love the party! Thanks for hosting. We would love it if you would stop by our new party. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Have a amazing day! Lou Lou Girls

Junkchiccottage said...

Thanks Linda for hosting your fun party.
Kris

Unknown said...

I love the pictures of the things you sell and the highlight of other little shops. Virtual shopping without hurting the budget! Thank you for hosting again Linda and blessings to you,
Patti

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Linda, I would love to browse through your booth - you always keep it full of beautiful treasures. Thanks for hosting the party and have a great week.
Marie @ The Interior Frugalista

Anonymous said...

Here is hoping you have a fantastic week! We love your party and your blog.

Thanks for hosting for another week,
Sharon, Denise & Aubrie

Lisa said...

Positively drooling over the gate! I have been on the look out for one --there's still hope I'll come across one :) Thanks so much for hosting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails