Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday No.102

It is time for NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY again. My, this past week flew by. I guess because I have been so busy. Thanks so much for taking the time to share here. Here are a few features fom last week. Please remember that to be featured, you must have a link back to my blog on your post...thanks ladies:) Later this week, I will have my kitchen reveal to share with y'all, so come on back and check it out. There is also still time to enter my TARGET GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY...click here to enter.
                                          Blessings,
                                             Linda


                      Sarah at ADVENTURES OF OUR FAMILY
                            Brooke at SPRUCE YOUR NEST

                             STRAWBERRIES AND SWEET LOVE

                               Emily at ON THE V SIDE

                       Shannon at VINTAGE RESTYLED


Pin It


****Please everyone, follow these guidelines!****

1. Please make sure that you have put my NTT button or my blog name with a link on your post where it is easy for others to find it...the more people at the party...the more fun we will all have here. If you find that your link has been removed, it's because you have not done this.

2. This party is for sharing thrifty finds from garage sales, thrift stores, consignment shops, craigslist and even those awesome deals that you find at any retail store. Also you can share any thrifty DIY projects...love seeing what y'all can make on a dime!

3. Please go and visit the other participates and leave a comment about their treasures and thrifty ideas…this is what makes the PAR-TAY so much FUN and what a great way to meet new friends. I would love for you to add yourself as a follower if you haven't already and please let me know, I love to know when I have a new friend. I appreciate all your comments, they really make my day.



44 comments:

Linda said...

Thanks so much for featuring my blog LINDA, as well as for hosting.

Pam Kessler said...

Thank you for hosting the party again this week! I'm going to go check out those breakfast cups now. I must have missed them last week.

Debbiedoos said...

Thanks for hosting Linda. Great features.

Sarah said...

Hi Linda! Thank you so much for featuring my breakfast cups! I'm so grateful!

-Sarah

Madison said...

Thanks for hosting this linky party.

Madison xxx

Rob Hunt said...

Thanks for hosting. Glad I had something to share this week.
Rob

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks for hosting. I always enjoy reading your blog and check back frequently. Looks like a bunch of good reads from the linky party too.
Joy

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Love your features Linda. That first photo is making my mouth water. Thanks so much for hosting:-)

Brooke @ Spruce Your Nest said...

Thanks so much for hosting and featuring my sign! Have a fabulous week!

cathy@my1929charmer said...

Thanks for hosting another great party, you sure know how to party. You have some great features..

Blue Creek Home said...

Just linked up - got chalk paint up to my ears!!!
Thanks
Rhonda

Olive said...

Linda, great features and thanks for hosting. hugs, olive

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features, Linda! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Andrea at Opulent Cottage said...

Those breakfast cups are making me hungry! Thank you for hosting us again this week, Cheers, Andrea

Marlee said...

I always look forward to your NTT party! Thank you so much for hosting!

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

All linked up!! Thanks again for hosting :) Laurel

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thanks again for having me at your terrific party! Have a great week.
FABBY

From G2B said...

Thank you for hosting Linda! I cannot wait to see your kitchen reveal!!
xo, becca

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Thanks so much for hosting Linda!

At The Picket Fence said...

Hi Linda! Thrilled to be linking up my thrifty bow storage creation this week. :-) Thanks so much for hosting us!
Vanessa

Unknown said...

Thank for featuring my paper whites! xoxo

Karah @ thespacebetweenblog said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!
Karah

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I think I just linked up??? Having done my first linky party...Bless your heart for hosting this party!!

Carol

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda!
Kerry at HouseTalkN

Little Bit said...

Thanks for hosting! BTW: I'm now following you on LF...hope you'll follow me too! Little Bit from DecorateWithaLittleBit.com

Vintage Restyled said...

Thanks so much for featuring my dresser turned media console!

Eclectically Vintage said...

Love that blue dresser! Linking my favorite rusty and crusty vintage finds!
Kelly

Amy said...

Thanks for hosting. i love coming over to coastal charm!

Amy {aprons & ambition}

Unknown said...

You're the perfect host!

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Thanks for hosting the party, Linda! You always select such great features!

Jane said...

Hi Linda,
I'm happy to be able to join this week. It's a quick post but a start!!
Thanks for hosting.
Jane

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the link up Linda! Love coming by here for a visit. Have a great week. Enjoy the Mardi Gras atmosphere...I wish I could be there to experience is too!

Rebekah Greiman said...

Today, I linked up my DIY Organic Dishwasher Detergent. It works great and smells good. I hope you enjoy! Have a rockin' great week!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Faye said...

Hi Linda, Thanks for hosting!
Faye

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
I Love the features, Linda! Thanks for hosting!... I hope you have a wonderful week with your family..
XXOO Diane

Melissa said...

Thank you for hosting! I've even found a few things I HAVE to make just browsing through for a few minutes. Thanks again!
-Melissa
noplacelikehomekc.blogspot.com

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

It's always a great party, Linda! Thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

Hey! Stumbled on your blog and love it! Added your button to my blog!

thebluemasonjar.blogspot.com

xoxo~ ErinK.

Maria @ All Things Luxurious said...

Can't wait to read your kitchen post! :-)

Anne Lorys said...

So lovely to link up, thank you!

Jessica @ Stay at Home-ista said...

Lov this party, it's always full of so many great ideas. Thanks for hosting!

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

Great features! I have been sick and didn't get around to linking up to your party. Hopefully I can next week. Can't wait to see your kitchen!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Dirt Princess said...

Wow...this is quite the linky party!!! I definitely need to get in on this next week :-)

btw...I started a new blog
www.thedirtprincess.blogspot.com

check it out if you can

aquarium supplies said...

Do you have more pictures of this awesome furniture! it would be so nice you know!

Related Posts with Thumbnails