Saturday, February 18, 2012

Mardi Gras Madness

It's Mardi Gras weekend here on the Alabama gulf coast and we are celebrating with a HUGE SALE at COTTON CITY ANTIQUES. The sale is going on now and will go thru Monday 2/20...SAVINGS up to 60% off!!! I have a lot of merchandise marked down in my booth there, so come by and check out the awesome deals. Hours are 10-5:30-M/Sat. and 1:00-5:30-Sunday. My Mardi Gras weekend will be hosting seven young adults in my home (Mary Claire's college friends)...oh how I wish I was still that young...those were the days! I remember one year right after my college days, that I went to FOUR Mardi Gras balls in four days...couldn't do it today...if I wanted to...oh well. I will be sharing my jambalya recipe with y'all this weekend(gotta have jambalya during Mardi Gras)...so come on back and check it out. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
                                        Happy Mardi Gras,
                                                Linda





13 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

mmm...that recipe sounds good, I will be sure to come back. My husband loves that. Have a good one!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Sounds like a fun weekend Linda! My mom was in New Orleans last year around Mardi Gras and loved it!

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

Sounds like a really fun weekend for y'all! Hope you have a huge sale at the shop too!

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Sure sounds like fond memories for you.

Really looking forward to your recipe share, thanks!

A Few Pennies said...

Yum--I want that recipe too--living here in the cold midwest--yesss--sounds good! Have lots of fun and give us the details soon!

Cristina Garay said...

Hope one day I can be there in the Gulf Coast for Mardi Gras! Must be tons of fun! Have a great weekend!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I love Mardi Gras! Enjoy the weekend! Wish I was close to come to the sale! hugs, Linda

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Let the good times roll!!!

Gracie's Cottage said...

Would LOVE to shop your sale.

What fun you'll have with a houseful of college kids; youngsters sure to breathe life into a house, don't they?
Enjoy!

Jan

Donna said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Oh to be young again :)
Hugs,
Donna

Anonymous said...

I love Mardi Gras at the beach! It's so much fun! I hope your sale goes well and congrats on winning the AS flip deck!

reFresh reStyle said...

I loved living in Mobile, the balls are so much fun! I'm looking forward to the recipe! Have fun!
Debbie

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Sounds like so many fun things happening down there. You know I'd love to come shop, and eat, and shop, and eat. Enjoy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails