Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Montrose Marketplace

Coastal Charm Interiors is expanding next month...my second location will be at Montrose Marketplace. The marketplace is a new business that is located in Fairhope, Alabama. It will be opened the last weekend (Fri./Sat./Sun.) of every month and for special events that are going on in the area. The first special event will be the 60th Annual Arts and Crafts Festival...March 16, 17 and 18. All you local gals, we would love to have you come by and shop with us, or maybe you might be interested in a spot at the Marketplace. Spaces are available inside and outside for this weekend, also for the month too. More businesses are needed to add to the list of us that have already come aboard. If you sell antiques, home decor, gift items, art or upscale craft items...this would be a great place for you. Here is the FACEBOOK page and WEBSITE...check them out for more info (and please tell them that Linda sent you by). Hope to see some of you at my new space, I'm very excited about this new adventure and I will be sure to post pics as soon as I get it all up and running.
                                        Blessings,
                                           Linda
     

                           Welcome to Montrose Marketplace!
                                What a charming entrance.
One booth is already getting ready for
business...I better get a move on
and get mine ready!
                             Here is an example of what I will
                             selling. So sorry, that these pics of
                             my space are so BAD...I'm not very
                                    good with my new iphone.
                                Lots of COASTAL items will
                                        be at this location.

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday is still
going on...click here to link up.
Linking up here...

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great features this week love those little paper flowers!! I have to tell you I really appreciate the bigger linky pictures you have on your linky party! Some of the linky pictures are so small I have to really strain to see what they are linking up! Please don't tell me it's my ol eyes that are the problem!! :)

Mary Jo said...

I will be down on the coast for my birthday (St Patrick's Day), I'm so happy to hear there is an Arts & Crafts Festival going on while I'm there. I love shopping in Fairhope and I'll be sure to stop by your new place.

JoAnn SweetPepperRose said...

LOVE LOVE the door shelf! fantastic idea!
JoAnn
sweetpepperrose.blogspot.com

Bliss said...

You are one busy lady!

~Bliss~

Judi said...

Where or where are you finding the time! Congratulations and best wishes on the new locale ~ it looks wonderful and if I were nearby, I most definitely would be stopping by!! Judi

Jane said...

Hi Linda,
Congratulations on your new venture! We have several vintage markets in the Kansas City area that are opened once/month for a weekend and they are a HUGE success. I'm sure your booth will do great.
Love your finds in your last post....great deals!!!
Jane

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

That's great Linda!! Good Luck, I know you will do well! Wish I lived closer:)

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

How exciting! I wish you the best at your second location!

Shirley said...

Hi Linda, I wish you well in your new adventure. I always like stopping by to see what you are doing. I am not always where I can leave a comment when I visit. Take care Your Missouri Friend.

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Congrats Linda...what a fun adventure you are on!!

Elegant Economies said...

Congratulations! Looks like a marvelous site! Love the entrance..very inviting!
Audrey

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Congratulations on your 2nd spot Linda...you go girl!!!

Blue Creek Home said...

I just bought a dresser that looks a lot like yours and I am doing a similar finish!!! I wish I had more CP colors. My drawers are cocoa and linen mixed. Hope mine turns out as pretty as yours.

Be back later for NTT.

Pam Kessler said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. You're like Dolly Parton in Steel Magnolias when she gets a second beauty parlor.

Related Posts with Thumbnails