Thursday, February 16, 2012

Easy Pumpkin Muffins

Want a really easy recipe for some yummy pumpkin muffins? Well, here it is! Just a box of Spice Cake Mix (I used Duncan Hines) and a small can (15 oz) of Solid Pack Pumpkin. Mix these two things together and DO NOT add water, eggs or oil or anything else! Scoop the very thick batter into 12 paper-lined muffin cups (I used a ice cream scoop and it worked great)! Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes...SUPER DUPER EASY!!!

                                            Enjoy,
                                            Linda

                   I have another pumpkin muffin that I
                   have shared with y'all before and it has
                   chocolate chips in them, think I will add
                   them to this recipe next time...chocolate
                        and pumpkin is sooooo good!!!
                    
                               Right out of the oven!
                     The best part...they are only 181 calories each!!



Pin It

You can find me at the following parties...
Inspiration Friday
Potpourri Friday
Feathered Nest Friday
Thrifty Things Friday
Thursdays Are Your Days
What's It Wednesday
Primp Your Stuff Wednesday
Creative Things Thursday
Fridays Unfolded
Anything Goes


20 comments:

Cassidy said...

I have made these! They are the best and are really good with chocolate chips in them too.

http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

Sylvia said...

My kids love these and don't last long around the house..haha

Have a great day!
Sylvia

Erin said...

Those are great! I make something similar with German Choc. cake mix and canned pumpkin and they taste like brownies! Also 181 calories each.....yum!!!

Unknown said...

Yum! How easy is that? I'm putting that in my file...XO Cindy

the cape on the corner said...

i was going to tell you about the chocolate chips, but somebody beat me to it. i made these w/ chips as very thick muffin life cookies around thanksgiving, and they were a hit! i'll try these as muffins next year.

The Vintage Farmhouse said...

YUM! I'd love it if you would join my linky party>>http://www.thevintagefarmhouse.com/2012/02/its-that-time-of-week-again.html

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Oh I would like to try these! I'll add chocolate chips for sure! hugs, Linda

Sherri said...

Linda, these look so yummy!!

Creations By Cindy said...

Linda, this looks so good. Especially right now while I am having a cup of coffee!!!! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Tina said...

Pumpkin is among my favorite flavors. Looks yummy . Thanks for sharing this.
T

Angie said...

These look so yummy I can't wait to try them. I pinned your recipe! Thanks for sharing!

Honey at 2805 said...

I like fast and easy! Thanks for sharing you recipe at Potpourri Friday!

reFresh reStyle said...

I know those are good! I made little loaves using the same recipe~I didn't know the calories...now I love them even more!
Debbie

Barbe @ Beez Rental Designs said...

Yummy! I'll definitely have to try these on Sunday and have some friends by for brunch. So easy; its odd I can't stand the taste of pumpkin pie( I know I just made some cringe, lol) but I do like pumpkin cookies and bread. Definitely will add the chocolate chips. Thanks for sharing!
Barbe

Helen's Decor said...

Hi Linda, the Pumpkin Muffins are a favorite of my grandchildren. I often mail the muffins for V's Day. I agree that the muffins need nothing else added and are wonderful. BTW, I'm following you on Linky Followers and hope you return the favor. Thanks, Helen

Diann said...

What a simple recipe! I love that. I just went through my pantry and noticed I had a couple cans of pumpkin. Guess what I am going to do with them! LOL Thank you for joining TTF and have a wonderful week!

Ivy and Elephants said...

Looks so yummy and sounds easy enough for even me to make! Thanks so much for linking with us, can't wait to see what you share next.
Hugs,
Patti

Brandi said...

Thanks for sharing such an easy recipe! Your muffins look delicious!

Peggy~PJH Designs said...

Hi Linda thanks for hosting again this week you always throw a great par-tay. I'm loving the recipes but unfortunately we have just found out that Mr. PJH is diabetic try to find delish diabetic recipes and that's not easy. Have a great week.

Unknown said...

This is a great recipe!! Two ingredients?? My kind of treat :)

Thanks so much for linking up!! I love seeing what you're up to!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails