Saturday, July 19, 2014

Sorry Y'all...I Forgot

Yes, I forgot all about getting someone to share their shop with us, at Shop Talk this week...oops! My business is just keeping me so dang busy. So, if you are here to do some shopping at Shop Talk, all I can say is, I am soooo sorry y'all!! If, you happen to be a shop or booth owner and would like to be featured at Shop Talk, just shoot me an e-mail at coastal.charm@yahoo.com and I will give you a date. In the meantime, I have a few pics from a fun day at the beach with my sista...love that gal!
                                                    Blessings,
                                                       Linda
                                    We always have a good time
                                          when we hang out!!!

                           This beach front restaurant...is always a good
                                               place to grab a bite.
                 


                       With spring like temps in July, it was a perfect
                                    day to spend at the beach.

                                Can you tell what this fella is cooking?

                                   Have you ever had grilled oysters?

                                 If not, you might should try them
                                 sometime, they are sooooo good!

                                  These are going on my favorite list.

                         Thanks sista, for spending a beach day with me.

For updates between posts, join me over on          Instagram!                                                              
Pin It
 
Linking up here...

6 comments:

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Grilled oysters are one of my favorites and we always make them over a backyard fire at Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Unknown said...

i love the shop talk. it is my favorite part of all the blog that i look at. i guess i have to forgive you just don't let it happen again(wink).

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

It looks like you had such a fun time with your sister, I want to jump right into your pictures. I've never tried grilled oysters, but they sure do look yummy.

must love junk said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! The beach and yummy seafood-looks like a fun time!! :)
Susan

Burlap Luxe said...

Looks like a great beach day and yummy to say the least.

Xx
Dore

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

My hubby would be in heaven, he LOVES oysters! Looks like y'all had a great time.

Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY...

Blessings,
Cindy

Related Posts with Thumbnails