Thursday, July 10, 2014

Coastal Vignette

Just thought that I would check in with all of you today, and share this little coastal vignette. As you enter Coastal Charm, you are greeted with a touch of coastal décor. My home is located on the Alabama gulf coast, but it's not all decked out with coastal décor. I love the look and feel of coastal décor, so Coastal Charm #2 (my beach front condo) is where I enjoy decorating with it. If, you don't live near the coast like I do, you can still have a touch of the coast with you, just add a little coastal vignette to your nest.
                                                Blessings,
                                                   Linda








 
For updates between posts, join me over on          Instagram!                                                              
Pin It
Linking up here...
Amaze Me Monday
 

14 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Gorgeous, I love the shell orbs, so pretty.

Art and Sand said...

Beautiful beachy vignette.

Judy Pimperl said...

Very pretty, Linda. I like the grain sack used like a table cover under the sea pretties, and I LOVE the sea fans!
judypimperl.blogspot.com

FABBY'S LIVING said...

beautiful sea shells and vignette!

Fabby

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

BEAUTIFUL Linda!!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Very pretty, Linda. Those fans look so delicate.

Our Hopeful Home said...

Love these, I have a similar shell ball and the fans remind me of a coral fan my mom brought back from Bermuda when I was a kid. I love decorating with shells in the summer!
xo Kathleen

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Very pretty, Linda! I love your coastal touches.
Hugs,
Sherry

Unknown said...

Love this! Thanks for the inspiration. Even though we are moving next month I HAVE to go dig out my coastal decor now and enjoy it for the remainder of my summer on the lake! Blessings to you dear Linda,
Patti

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

So pretty, Linda...such a great sculptural look about it...

Unknown said...

Love this vignette! I love the coastal look! It's so calming! I am seriously considering a coastal table scape for my back patio!

Shelia
www.houseofhighlands.com

Amy C said...

All of this is so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing at The Creative Exchange!

Kathy said...

Your vignette is quite lovely - beautiful soothing colors and textures - perfect for summer! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
Kathy

The Charm of Home said...

Beautiful Linda. I love your coastal touches.
Sherry

Related Posts with Thumbnails