Wednesday, July 2, 2014

A Look Inside...Part Two

So you ask, what are we taking a look at? Answer...we are looking inside my little shop space...Coastal Charm Interiors. For all of you that are new to my blog, I have a small vintage shop space located at Antiques at the Loop/Mobile, AL. Last week, I shared part one of my space (click here, if you missed it). Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you enjoy looking inside my little business.
                                             Blessings,
                                               Linda



















                                                             
For updates between posts, join me over on Instagram!                                                              
Pin It
Linking up here...

9 comments:

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Lovely peek into your booth.
Joy

Our Hopeful Home said...

So much cool stuff, Linda! And your frames are fabulous!
xo Kathleen

Unknown said...

Love your shop. I so want to visit it!

Cecilia said...

I wish I was close enough to come shop! Such a cute booth. Love how you styled it.
Cecilia

Tanya Anurag said...

Pretty knick-knacks!! All the best with the venture :)

-Tanya
http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/

Cathy L. Calamas said...

What a lovely little shop space. Saw so many pretty things!

Marsha said...

I loved this peek at your booth. Beautiful treasures!

Donna Wilkes said...

Linda, I have look with wonder at both posts on your booth. Amazing and appealing. The way you have merchandised your stock draws the eye and captures attention. I really enjoyed seeing your space.

thepaintedapron.com said...

Thank you for the private peek into your treasure trove~ your frames are the items that catch my eye, I just love them all~ did you make the long colorful one too that the children's clothes are hanging from? Very cool!
Jenna

Related Posts with Thumbnails