Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Show and Share Party No.219


My goodness y'all, this summer is going by soooo dang fast! It's hard to believe that July is almost here. Does it seem to be going fast for you too? Since the 4th of July holiday is here upon us, I thought I would share some holiday links from last weeks party with y'all. Hope you get some inspiration from these gals, I sure did. If you want to keep up with me daily, follow me on Instagram. I have been having so much fun with this new to me, form of social media and I would love to have you join me there...just click here.
                                                    Blessings,
                                                       Linda
                                                

 Recap from last week...
                                         Down on the Farm!!!!!!

                      Be sure you don't miss shopping with Melanie at
                                       SHOP TALK!!!!

                            Take a "LOOK INSIDE"...Part one

Now let's get inspired for the 4th!!!
                                    Becky @Beyond The Picket Fence

                                Elaine @ Heart Rocks in my Pocket

                                          Dawn @ We Call It Junkin

                                Maria Elena @Our Home Away From Home



 Pin It

If you are featured here at SHOW AND SHARE...please be sure to grab my starfish featured button for your blog.
 
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/
 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button (you can find it located under my header/buttons) to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I a hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.

 After you link up here...please take a visit over to Angie's party...Knick of Time Tuesday/Vintage Style Inspiration and join her fun party too.

42 comments:

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Thanks for hosting Linda. Love your features, especially that clever framed flag made from book pages.

Creations By Cindy said...

Love all the features, especially Down on the Farm! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda, thank you so much for featuring my Patriotic Wreath! Have a wonderful holiday - Dawn @ We Call It Junkin.com

Cristina Garay said...

Love the sunflower! Thanks for hosting us, Linda!

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

Great features for the holiday, Linda! I love that book page flag! Hope you and your family have a wonderful 4th of July - Thanks for hosting!

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

Terrific holiday features - I can't pick just one, they are all great. Enjoy your week & have a very happy 4th. Thanks for hosting! Jane

Unknown said...

Fantastic features - I just LOVE that book page flag !
Hope you have a wonderful week
Hugs,
Suzan

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks Linda for Show and Share. Have a great 4th.
Joy

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

I love all of the patriotic things. Thanks for another fun party, and hope you have a wonderful week of loving the USA!!!

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Pretty features! Thank you for hosting the party, Linda!

thepaintedapron.com said...

hi Linda, I am loving all the red white and blue! I hope you have a marvelous 4th of July!
Jenna

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I love the patriotic bowl with flags. Thank you so much for hosting. Have a lovely week.
FABBY

Diane said...

Love the pretty patriotic features. Thanks for the party!

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Thank you so much for the party Linda! Have a great week and Happy 4th of July!!!
XO Barbara

Pam Kessler said...

I thought I was following you on Instagram, but now I'm not sure. I'll pop over and make sure. Thanks for hosting the party and have a wonderful holiday!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Lots of patriotic fun Linda! Happy 4th!
hugs,
Jann

Junkchiccottage said...

Thanks Linda for hosting. Love all the features this week. Happy 4th of July.
Kris

Melanie, LostandFoundDecor.com said...

I love the book page American Flag! So creative :)

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thank you so much for hosting. I hope you have a wonderful 4th.


Madonna
MakeMineLemon

Vintage Paint and more... said...

It is hard to believe 4th of Julu is upon us before you know it we'll be doing Christmas crafts. Thanks for the party Linda and have a great holiday. Cathy

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Linda, I just added a tour of our courtyard to the party. Thanks for hosting.
xx,
Sherry

Unknown said...

awesome party again Linda! Thanks for hosting us :) Enjoy your holiday!

Sweet Woodruff said...

There is always great eye candy here at this link up. Thanks for giving us a place to share our wares. Thank you for being a gracious host and have a good week. Be blessed.

Revi said...

Hi Linda,
Thanks for hosting the party! Have a wonderful Independence Day!

Elaine said...

Linda, I am honored that you selected my 4th of July table to be featured! There are so many great ideas. Thank you so much!
Elaine

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Great features, Linda! Hope you have a wonderful 4th.

Jeanette

Botanic Bleu said...

Linda,
Stopping by to join Show and Share for my first time...thank you for the invitation. I enjoy linky parties and am thrilled to be asked to join yours. There are always so many inspiring links and new friends from the different linky parties.

How could I pass up a chance to party with a fellow Alabaman (or is it Alabamian?)

Your new Shop Talk series that features small shops is a great idea. AND, the first feature, Lost & Found, is within driving distance for me to visit! Perhaps later in the year you might want to feature my little French Country Christmas event that is only open during the Christmas season. I would be so honored and thrilled.

I am your latest follower on Google Friend Connect, and look forward to stopping by on a regular basis.

Judith

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda! Happy 4th!

Rita C at Panoply said...

Linda, love all the features, esp those that give a nod to the 4th (that includes white ironstone, lol!). Have a great week, and thanks for hosting.
Rita

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Thanks for hosting Linda! I am loving the red, white and blue inspiration :) Laurel

Denise said...

Hi Linda,

Thanks for the invitation to join your party. :) I'm happy to share! It looks like you have some great features this week -- looking forward to reading them. Have a wonderful week and a Happy Fourth!

Hugs,

Denise at Forest Manor

A Joyful Cottage said...

Love seeing all the red, white and blue. Thanks for hosting, Linda. Have a great 4th of July.

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello cute ladies! Thanks for hosting such a great party! Please come and party with us. We would be thrilled to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party Linda and Happy Fourth to you too!
Blessings,
Patti

Rosy said...

Hi there, this is my first time linking up. I love all the vintage 4th of July projects you have featured. Glad to be following & thanks for hosting.

-Rosy
A Joyful Kind of Life

Bonnie said...

Great features. Have a Happy Fourth!

Maria Elena said...

Thank you for the party and for featuring my Summer front porch. What a nice surprise! Hugs, Maria

CD Loken said...

I love the Fourth of July tablescape! Thanks for hosting, Linda! I always find so much inspiration at your parties!

Chatfield Court said...

Great features Linda. Thanks for hosting and happy 4th to you!
Kristi

Curtains in My Tree said...


I'm with you I can't believe it the 4th already.
I always hate to see June leave us my favorite month

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

Thanks for sharing my flag!

Related Posts with Thumbnails