Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Show and Share Party No.222

Hope you all had a good weekend...mine was spent cleaning the house...something that none of us look forward to, and I am still not finished...yuk! I did spend last Thursday at the beach with my sista and what a fun time we had. This week will more of the same, cleaning house and making more items for my shop space. What will you be doing this week? Now, let's see what you have to share at the party this week.
                                                   Blessings,
                                                      Linda


                         Had to take my sista to one of my favorite
                                    spots at the beach for lunch.

                                   For dinner, we had some yummy
                                       grilled oysters....click here
                                                 for that post.

Take a look at what caught my eye at weeks party....
                                   
                                          Debra @Common Ground

                                Sherry @No Minimalist Here

                                            Helen and Her Daughters

                                      Tuula @The Thrifty Rebel



 Pin It

If you are featured here at SHOW AND SHARE...please be sure to grab my starfish featured button for your blog.
 
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/
 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.

After you link up here...please take a visit over to Angie's party...Knick of Time Tuesday/Vintage Style Inspiration and join her fun party too.

38 comments:

Laura said...

I spent the weekend cleaning too! I guess that's what you do when the water's too cold for the beach or the lake. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party Linda - that looks like a beautiful place to have lunch !
Great features -
Have a wonderful week - slow down a little !
Hugs,
Suzan

Trisha said...

Thanks for hosting each week!

~Trisha

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

OH now that's a great lunch spot! Thanks for hosting, Linda!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you for the great party Linda.
Have a lovely week.
FABBY

Debra said...

Thank you for hosting hun and have a great week. :-)

Susan Freeman said...

Those grilled oysters look so yummy! Enjoyed last weeks features and know I will enjoy this week's too. Thanks for hosting.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks Linda for Show and Share Party No. 222. Love summer.
Joy

Judy Pimperl said...

Hi Linda! Thanks for another opportunity to Show and Share! I LOVE that pretty blue bedroom feature by Sherry ...that bed is GORGEOUS!!! Have a great week, and don't work too hard.
judypimperl.blogspot.com

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

Thanks so much for the hosting, Linda! I should be cleaning my house this week, too! Jane

Rita C at Panoply said...

Hi Linda, I enjoyed your features, and thank you for hosting. This week I'm taking readers to an estate sale and to Grand Cayman, lol!
Rita C at Panoply

Oliva Ohlson said...

Sounds like you and your sister had a wonderful time. Grilled oysters? Never have had them, but they look so appetizing!
Thank you for hosting a great party!
Hugs

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features, Linda! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Donna Wilkes said...

YUM! Roasted oysters. Have a great week and thanks for allowing us to spend time together at your place.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing you latest beach adventure. It is exciting for us land locked folks. As always thanks for hosting such a super fun party. Have a great week.

Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

Helen and her Daughters said...

Linda - Thank you for featuring our little rompers that we found last week. Thank you also for hosting such a wonderful party each week!

thepaintedapron.com said...

I HATE to clean house! Glad you got away to The Gulf, that is such a fun place to hangout! I love their gift shop too! thanks for the party, it sounds like you are very busy with your shop, so that's a good thing!
Jenna

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the party! I am not a fan of housework either, but I try to look at as well my decorating will show much better! Love the Gulf, we used to go every summer.

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Linda, Thanks so much for featuring my bedroom! Have a great week.
xx,
Sherry

Unknown said...

Always something happening here :) Thanks for the party!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for another great party, Linda!!!!! :)

- Brooke -

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

You always have the most inspirational features. Oh how I love the sweet little baby clothes.

Crystelle Boutique said...

Good for you for getting the house clean this weekend, Linda! http://www.crystelleboutique.com/home/daisy-skirt-re-do

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Good evening, Linda. I'm glad you had a good visit with your sista! My sister is my best friend, and I always relish the time we spend together. Thanks for hosting the blog party. Have a great week!

The Kitchen Wife said...

Thank so much for hosting!

Chef Michael R. said...

Good morning and thank you as always for hosting!

My link party contribution this week may not completely follow everyone's guidelines, but my friend Sunny from the well-known blog Life in Rehab is in trouble and I'm doing whatever I can to help her get her head above water. It is my hope that as a spiritual community steeped in faith we can join forces and prevent her and her family from drowning.

Please take a moment to read my link and see if you can't join me in preparing this Caring Casserole :-)

Blessed be,
Michael @ My "Diabetic" Food
http://mydiabeticfood.blogspot.com/

Revi said...

Happy to be here! Thanks for hosting, Linda.

Unknown said...

Hi,

Thanks for the party!

We really love it! Btw, you may want to check our collections too - http://bit.ly/WelsUy

See ya!

Pamela said...

Made it to the party this week Linda!:) Thanx for hosting.

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Thanks for hosting the party Linda! A day at the beach sounds devine :)
Marie@The Interior Frugalista

Highpoint Circle said...

Thanks for the party and, oh my goodness, my mouth is watering for some oysters! Going to Florida in a few weeks and guess what I'll be eating!

Junkchiccottage said...

Thanks Linda for the party. I love all the features this week. Love Debra's wreath. Too sweet.
Kris

Lou Lou Girls said...

I’m loving your party. Thanks for hosting. Please come and party with us. We would love to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

Unknown said...

Hi Linda - I'm so happy to be here this week sharing two things I've been working on, one of which was inspired by you! Thanks for hosting and blessings to you,
Patti

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Thanks for hosting a great party!

Best Wishes,
Denise & Aubrie

Run 'n Stitch said...

Your party is so inspiring...so many lovely projects. Thank you!

Deanies Stash said...

Thanks for the weekly party!

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for featuring my strainer planter wind chimes. Have a lovely rest of the week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails