Monday, January 6, 2014

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday No.194

It's GAMEDAY y'all...so you know what that means...it's also PARTY TIME!!! Well...not quiet the same kind of party... as a tailgate party.. at your favorite football game...but hey NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY is still a fun party huh? Today, I will cheering on my favorite team the AUBURN TIGERS in the BCS National Championship game, and it couldn't get here any sooner. It feels like we have been waiting forever for it to get here, but it's really only been 30 days. This should be a very exciting game, and with that being said, I sure hope that this special group of Auburn Tigers bring home that crystal football. Back in 2010, I put up an Auburn tree for the championship game (we won that year), so I thought that I should do it again this year. Now, let's get this party started and WAR EAGLE!!!!!
                                                    Blessings,
                                                      Linda

                                            GAMEDAY TREE!!!!

                        As you can tell, I do LOVE my AUBURN TIGERS!

                               Any Auburn gameday tree must include
                               toilet paper. If you are asking yourself,
                               what in world is the toilet paper about, well
                                              just click here.


                            Mr.CC found this cute little football ornament
                            in his stocking this year...can't forget that
                           "PRAYER AT JORDAN-HARE" that happened
                            at the Georgia game this year. Wow...now that
                            was one exciting game...but just two short weeks
                                   later...we were there again and.........

                                This time we were playing Alabama
                                in the Iron Bowl, and we all know how
                                that game ended. After all, they are calling
                                it the best college football game ever, and
                                I was lucky that I got to be there for it.
                                                                                                                                            

                               Celebrating afterwards at Toomer's Corner.

We went to four games this year, and these two
have made it to my top game list...wonder why?
 
Now let's check out some features from last weeks party...maybe you will be here!
                                   Alice @Thoughts From Alice

                                     Darrielle @D.D.'s Cottage and Design

                                     Doreen @Hymns and Verses
Pin It
If you are featured here at NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY...please be sure to grab my starfish featured button for your blog.
 
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/



Party Guidelines
  
1.      Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not a mass link page) or add my party button (you can find it located under my header/buttons) to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
 
2.    No more than three links per person.
 
3.     I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
 
4.     You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK and PINTEREST.
 
5.     Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
 
6.     By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.

41 comments:

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Anonymous said...

Love the Auburn tree! What a great idea! Your features are fabulous! Thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

What a great idea for the tree!!!
LOVE all the features -
Happy New Year Linda :)
Drowning in reno's here
Hugs,
Suzan

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

You Auburn fans are a dedicated bunch!! Best wishes for a win tonight!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Love your tree Linda. Thanks for the fabulous features and for hosting.

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Happy New Year Linda! Thank you for hosting another great party...hugs, Penny

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Hi Linda and Happy New Year!!! Thank you so much for the party and what fabulous features you have chosen for this week!
Have a great week!
XO Barbara

Vel Criste said...

What a fabulous tree!!! I'm sure the team would love to see this one!

Thanks for hosting Linda and good luck with the crystal Football!!

Artsy VaVa said...

Thanks for hosting the party, Linda. War Eagle!!!

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

I hope your team has a good game.
Some great features.
Denise

Spittin-Toad said...

Happy New year and thanks for hosting!!
Denise

Laurel Stephens said...

I love your football tree! We'll be having a sports themed tabletop Christmas tree for my husband in his cave next year. Fun!

Faded Charm said...

I hope your New Year is off to a great start, Linda!

Thanks for hosting.

xoxo
Kathleen

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Happy New Year Linda, thanks so much for hosting!
Blessings,
Cindy

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Happy 2014! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Alice Wingerden said...

Thanks so much for featuring me here! It is a thrill!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love your Auburn tree, Linda...cute! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

thepaintedapron.com said...

Good luck tonight Linda, I will be rooting for AU! Your tree is adorable, I made a Roll Tide tree this year but it is stashed away now :( But, if we can't go to the Rose Bowl, at least another Alabama team is! Thanks for the party and have fun tonight!
Jenna

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Thanks for hosting, and I love your tree every day except today when I say, "GO SEMINOLES!"

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Sounds like you're all ready for the big game. The tree is so fun! Thanks for hosting and enjoy this new year!
hugs,
Jann

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thanks for hosting! The game tree is very funny.

Debra said...

Thanks for hosting the party and have a great week. :-)

thedecoratingduchess said...

Good Luck tonight! Thanks for hosting! Love your tree too!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Linda, Your Auburn tree is so cute! Thanks for hosting and WAR Eagle!! We'll be watching tonight.
Hugs,
Sherry

Unknown said...

Hi Linda! Thanks so much for hosting! There is so much excitement around tonight's game. I hope everyone enjoys!

- Tasha @ Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body

Unknown said...

Your love of college football delights me! Since I don't have a college team worth mentioning I'm happy for a win for yours . . . and I'm anticipating my NFL team's win this upcoming weekend. Go Seahawks!!!

Thank you for being such a great host Linda and blessings to you in 2014.

Patti

P.S. I've added your button to my sidebar as "My Favorite Blog of The Week"

Katie Mansfield said...

Thanks for hosting. The tree is adorable. I love the features.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party, Linda!!! :)

Lori said...

Go War Eagles! My nephew and his wife are there!

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Good evening, Linda, and happy new year! Funny, one of our weekend talk show hosts, Cody at Good Day Sacramento, is an Auburn Alumni and let everyone know it yesterday on his show! He was begging the producers of the show to send him to Auburn so he could see the game! Hahaha - I don't think they let him go, but nonetheless he was going to tweet the game as if he was there!
Thanks for hosting! Wishing you a happy, healthy, prosperous and peaceful 2014!

Laura said...

Thank you for hosting Linda!
Happy New Year!

I joined in this week-

Laura
White Spray Paint

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thank you so much for hosting. Wishing you a healthy and happy new year.

Bothayna Sherif said...

thank you for hosting dear i am newbie at blogging and parties so i don't know what is separate link plus i can only find the button to have been featured no button for the party link

Home Chic Club said...

Thanks for hosting Linda! Wishing you and your family Happy New Year!
Hugs!

must love junk said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda! I'm late to the party, but better late than never, right? :)
Susan

Anonymous said...

It’s 2014!!! Please stop by BeBetsy and check out our new setup, we think you will enjoy it!

Thank you for hosting this great party,
Sharon, Denise & Aubrie

Unknown said...

I'm a new follower-
Thanks for the chance to link up!
Happy New Year.
Lynn

Rob Hunt said...

Happy New Year Linda. Thanks for hosting.
Rob

Becca Bertotti said...

I absolutely LOVE your Auburn tree, Linda! It's so fun, colorful and such great embellishments … they played a great game!

Unknown said...

love your game day tree happy new year and thanks for hosting

Noble Vintage said...

thank you for hosting, Linda! Happy New Year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails