toilet paper. If you are asking yourself,
what in world is the toilet paper about, well
just click here.
in his stocking this year...can't forget that
"PRAYER AT JORDAN-HARE" that happened
at the Georgia game this year. Wow...now that
was one exciting game...but just two short weeks
later...we were there again and.........
in the Iron Bowl, and we all know how
that game ended. After all, they are calling
it the best college football game ever, and
I was lucky that I got to be there for it.
We went to four games this year, and these two
have made it to my top game list...wonder why?
Alice @Thoughts From Alice
Darrielle @D.D.'s Cottage and Design
Doreen @Hymns and Verses
If you are featured here at NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY...please be sure to grab my starfish featured button for your blog.
1. Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not a mass link page) or add my party button (you can find it located under my header/buttons) to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links per person.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
5. Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6. By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.