Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday No.195

Last Monday, we were freezing here on the Alabama gulf coast, with a low temp of 9, and today we will have a high of 73!!! Life here in the South is just a tad bit crazy, when it comes to our weather. It's a flip flop kinda day here at the beach. Yes, I am here at my beach condo, but I'm not soaking in the rays, I am busy doing a deep clean, and Mr.CC is painting the kitchen. Be sure to check back in with me later this week, because I will be sharing with y'all a wonderful product for cleaning grout, it's some awesome stuff. I know y'all must have some really neat things to share this week, so let the party begin!
Blessings,
Linda
Recap from last week here at Coastal Charm...
I shared with y'all my Pinterest addiction.
If you are a pinner...you can follow me

Pin It
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.

                                                     Source

                                            Source
Here I have some features from last weeks party. Take time and check them, you will glad you did.

                                        Brandi @Nest of Bliss
                                   Dawn @Ruffled Swag

                             Tammy @One More Time Events

                           Kelsey @White Cottage Boutique
                            Greg and Dorris @Ginger and The Huth
                                              

                                      Cathy @My 1929 Charmer

Pin It
If you are featured here at NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY...please be sure to grab my starfish featured button for your blog.
 
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/



Party Guidelines
  
1.      Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not a mass link page) or add my party button (you can find it located under my header/buttons) to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
 
2.    No more than three links per person.
 
3.     I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
 
4.     You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK and PINTEREST.
 
5.     Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
 
6.     By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.

47 comments:

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Linda, we seem to be having the same kind of weather - cold, single digits one day; the next we are wearing just shirt sleeves. Crazy but, fun. Love this weeks features, thank you for hosting. Have a wonderful week.... Cathy

Artsy VaVa said...

Thanks for hosting the party Linda. Enjoy your time at the beach (even though you are working). Wish I was there...I could go for some steamed shrimp from Lartigue's right about now!!!

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Oh my...I think your weather has been more extreme than what we have had here MI with minus 17 temps and tons of snow. But 73 degrees...oh my that sounds wonderful. I hope you didn't lose a lot of plants with the cold temps.

Hope your week if full of extraordinary moments.

~Diane

Cristina Garay said...

Oh I love the button art, so cute! Thanks for hosting us, Linda!

Trisha said...

Thanks for hosting!

~Trisha

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Enjoy your beautiful weather Linda. It's been really nice here, but we sure do need some rain. Great features and thanks so much for hosting.

Unknown said...

Thanks a bunch for the party, Linda!!! :)

Keith@ Vintage Crab Jewelry and Crafts said...

Thank you for allowing me to link up my jewelry. I live in Pensacola and that cold was sure a shocker! Yesterday the weather was pure bliss!

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
All your features are Beautiful for todays party. I hope you have a wonderful week and thanks for hosting.
xxoo
Diane

Meredith @ The Laundry Can Wait said...

Our weather is flip-flopping in Oklahoma, too. Thanks for hosting - I enjoyed Tammy's topiary feature last week. XOXO

SerendipityRefined said...

Hi Linda! Thanks so much for hosting. As always, beautiful features and I LOVE the lace hearts from your Pinterest! Hugs.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Love the features. Intrigued with the milk painted blue trunks. Thanks for hosting Linda, have a lovely week.
Joy

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Hi, Linda! So glad to be joining you with week! Thanks so much!

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Thanks for hosting Linda!! We were pretty happy with 40 here in MN yesterday...you would have thought it was Spring :) Enjoy! Laurel

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Thanks for hosting another great party. I really enjoyed the features, and it has nothing to do with that I am one...really nothing. Thanks for much great way to start the year off after a very difficult 2013.

Mom E. said...

I LOVE Julia's lace hearts, i ahve been a fan of her blog for years! Impeccable sewing!Hugs,
Betsy

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

We set records last week with our low temps...not used to temps in the 'teens here in SoMiss. I'm following you on Pinterest now...it IS addictive! Thanks for hosting the party!!!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hi Linda...Too cold here, too! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Kelsey @ White Cottage Boutique said...

You are so sweet to feature my Navy Hutch. Thanks for hosting such a great party!

Kelsey @ White Cottage Boutique

thepaintedapron.com said...

Thanks for the party Linda, I really like the features this week!
Jenna

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Thanks so much for hosting Linda...have a great week!!

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thank you so much for hosting.

Wishing you a great week.

M~

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting Linda! Keep warm :)

Low Tide High Style said...

Our weather has been crazy too, and I'm in a cleaning and painting sort of mood too! Enjoy your week!

xo Kat

Christy James said...

Thanks for the party, Linda! :)

Donna Wilkes said...

Shorts today, raincoats tomorrow and long johns Wednesday! Repeat incessantly. Thank you for hosting and letting me do a southern weather report.

Unknown said...

Hi Linda! Thanks so much for the wonderful party! Have a happy week!

- Tasha @ Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body {www.designertrapped.com}

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda,
Thank you for hosting and sharing all the creativity, I LOVE the sweet lace hearts from Pinterest!

Abby said...

Thank You for hosting!

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda. Yup, with this warm weather I have started doing a bit of "spring cleaning" also! We are supposed to be in the low 70's by Wednesday. Crazy!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a lovely week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Linda! Can you believe it's in the 80's this week where we're visiting in California?? Back to snowy Colorado in a couple days though :)


Savannah Granny said...

Thank you so much for hosting. It has been cool in Savannah also...no cold!

Krista Aasen said...

We have had quite the weather changes in our neck'o the woods too. Thanks so much for hosting Linda!!

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thank you so much for the party! We got a little warmer here this week, and I am not complaining, but it is crazy how it is so out of wack!

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Some great features.
Thanks for letting me join the party.
Denise

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Hi, Linda. Thanks for hosting, and for sharing the cute features. ~Zuni

Anonymous said...

Hello! Thanks for hosting this great party! We love your blog, keep up the great work.

Sincerely,
Sharon, Denise & Aubrie

Bothayna Sherif said...

thank you dear for the party i fell in love with the lace heart amazing amazing am jealous hahahah

Unknown said...

Hi Linda!
Thanks so much for hosting this fun party!
So many beautiful sites to explore!
xo
lynn

Debra said...

Thanks for hosting, enjoy your week.. :-)

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you for hosting. I enjoyed the features today. Have a great week!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

I am late arriving - as usual.
Thanks for hosting - appreciate what you do.

deb said...

Thanks for hosting! Haven't been around too much, so busy. Love the button art!
*hugs*deb

Noble Vintage said...

thank you for hosting, Linda! Love the valentine projects- needing some inspiration!! :)

lorraines resources and rewards said...

thanks linda always look forward to your parties their always great have better weather and enjoy your day

Unknown said...

Thank you for taking the time to host! And thank you so much for featuring our coat rack!

Related Posts with Thumbnails