Friday, January 10, 2014

I Have An Addiction

Okay, now don't get all worried about me, my addiction doesn't have anything to do with my health. So, you ask, what in the world is this ole gal addicted to? It's this thing called PINTEREST!!! Are you addicted too? With all these record breaking cold days that we are all having, I am having so much fun pinning away. I grab a cup of hot chocolate and my favorite orange blanket, then head to the sofa. With a roaring fire going in the fireplace, I'm all ready for some playtime on Pinterest. Since Valentine's Day is just around the corner, I decided to pin some ideas for myself. Some years I found myself decorating for this day, and some years I don't. How about you? Do you decorate for Valentine's Day? If you do, then I hope that some of these ideas will inspire you.
                                                   Blessings,
                                                     Linda




                                                  source


                                                    source



                                                        source




                                                       source























If you are a pinner...you can follow me
 
Pin It
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
 
Linking up here...

15 comments:

Art and Sand said...

What lovely pinnings. I have been pinning Valentine ideas myself. I actually have time to decorate for Valentine's Day this year.

Now I am off to check out your Pinterest boards.

Sum of their Stories said...

Pinterest is such a blessing and a curse at the same time! So addictive! and I think something weird happens to time whenever I go on for a quick 5 minute look , an hour passes in just a few minutes!

Anonymous said...

I love Pinterest as well. Always a good source of inspiration. While preparing for a bathroom remodel, looking back over my Pinterest board has helped me see just what's important to me in design and prioritize elements I'd like included. Your pins for Valentine's Day are wonderful.

Vel Criste said...

You are definitely not alone Linda! I think we should form a Pinterest Anonymous group! hahaha! Happy pinning!

Unknown said...

LOVE Pinterest and it's very addicting! Not something one can just "peek" at for a minute. It's something that can take hours! LOL I will be sure to check out some of your Valentine's finds.

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I don't decorate for Valentine's Day, but I love looking at all the creative ideas I see all over blogland and Pinterest. Thanks for sharing Linda.

must love junk said...

I'm definitely addicted, too! You are not alone :)
Love your Valentine's pins.
Susan

Anonymous said...

Wow, Linda, these are great! I do decorate for Valentine's Day. Thanks for the inspiration! I'm off to pin!

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Me too Linda!
Have a GREAT weekend...
Blessings,
Cindy

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'm following you on pinterest now! I love it, too...just haven't done quite as much lately except look at other amazing boards! Sweet hugs!

Patti said...

I too spend lots of time on Pinterest! Last week I was home sick for three days. I didn't seem too cough as much when I was finding all those amazing ideas!

Anonymous said...

Love these ideas! Yeah I can spend a lot of time on Pinterest too

Unknown said...

Oh Linda! You and I DEFINITELY share a common addiction. I LOVE Pinterest. I have to stay away from it during the workday, but I love it at night after my girls go to bed!

- Tasha @ Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Hi Linda, Thank you for sharing my lace hearts!
I'm a Pinterest addict too :).

Unknown said...

Yes, I too love Pinterest and get stuck on there for hours. I would sit humped over at the desk getting ideas on Pinterest with a sore back. Now I can stay on longer with my new laptop snuggly on the couch. Love your blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails