Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday No.80

Hello ladies...today I will be sharing with you a few awesome links from last weeks party...so if you are featured here...please be sure to grab my cute little starfish button for your blog. Now let's all see some more awesome NIFTY THRIFTY stuff...visit around and get inspired ladies!
                                            I love having you here,
                                                        Linda
               Rhonda...THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD
                     Courtney...FRENCH COUNTRY COTTAGE
                     Rachel...LINES ACROSS MY FACE
           Kristen...MORE THAN THE MULBERRIES
            Pam...HOUSE OF HAWTHORNES

****Please everyone, follow these guidelines!****


1 Please make sure that you have put my NTT button or my blog name with a link on your post where it is easy for others to find it...the more people at the party...the more fun we will all have here.

2. This party is for sharing thrifty finds from garage sales, thrift stores, consignment shops, craigslist and even those awesome deals that you find at any retail store. Also you can share any thrifty DIY projects...love seeing what y'all can make on a dime!

3. Please go and visit the other participates and leave a comment about their treasures and thrifty ideas…this is what makes the PAR-TAY so much FUN and what a great way to meet new friends. I would love for you to add yourself as a follower if you haven't already and please let me know, I love to know when I have a new friend. I appreciate all your comments, they really make my day.

27 comments:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting!!

Donna said...

Thanks for hosting Linda!
I can't wait to see the wedding pics :}
Hugs,
Donna

Jenni said...

love that eat sign you featured using the frames!

thanks for hosting!

i agree with donna, i can't wait to see the wedding photos!

Always Nesting said...

That little football onsie is just the cutest!! Thanks for hosting.

Kristen said...

That Eat sign is darling! I might need to make some of those for my kitchen!

What a surprise that you featured me - how fun! Thank you!

A Vintage Vine said...

Thanks Linda for hosting....Great choices for last weeks features!

Brandi said...

Thank you for hosting, Linda!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Linda, I was having problems with the link and accidently posted my project twice to your party. I would appreciate you deleting one..thanks! Looks like many more great links this week. Thanks for hosting.
Hugs,
Sherry

Diann said...

Fun Features Linda! Thanks for hosting!

Tammy said...

Thank you for hosting!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Thank you for hosting, I linked up a thrift holiday project...I am off to visit some of the other guests!!!

Carol

Honey at 2805 said...

You are always such a gracious hostess, Linda! Thanks so much.

Can't wait to see the wedding pictures!

Chi-Chi Studio Designs said...

Thank you for hosting!

Unknown said...

Hi Linda, I hope you're doing well. I'm so happy I finally made it to another Nifty Tuesday, it's good to be back in the swing of things. Eve is very happy too!

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Linda, what adorable lampshades, just linked up, thanks so much for hosting, xo Debra

Erin {Lavender and Lemon Drops} said...

Thanks for another great link party! I love your cute fall arrangements and basket! Have a great week :)

Curtains in My Tree said...

I just love coming over and lookin around at all your linky followers. They have the best ideas.

Janice

Pam Kessler said...

I am so excited that you featured my stool!!! Thank you. I can't wait to check out all the links this week.

Laurie said...

-Sigh- it's almost the end of market season!

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Great features!!! Thanks for hosting the party each week!!!

Kelly said...

You've got a nice list of thrify finds going. I should try to come up with something to link to your party. It's giving me some great inspiration though!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Great features Linda! I'm off to ck out more! Martina

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Linda I'm loosing it! Totally forgot I have something thrifty to link up. Thanks for hosting, Martina

Rhonda said...

Thanks Linda for picking my entry! How fun! I posted about it today on my blog so I bet you will get a few people hopping over here to say HI.
I am hoping to participate tomorrow after I take some pictures of the piece I have been working on.
Thanks again! (((hugs)))

Eileen said...

Hi Linda! Another great party to thank you for hosting. I love checking out all these talented blogs!

Anonymous said...

Okay, this was one really brave post. I didn't share in this linky though, since I didn't have anything to share in the category but I think you've very well made your point and for good. I have noted similar things in the blog land, I must say. Why are people too edgy about grabbing a button! Seriously what's up! You must receive what you give.

Real Estate Palmerston North said...

Hey Linda!! Do you provide me some tips to decorate my cousin's room? You are very intelligent. Thanks for this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails