Saturday, September 3, 2011

Wedding Wreaths

I so hope that our photographers got some pics of these beautiful wreaths that my sweet friend Pat loaned me for Haley's wedding...I did get all five of them on the church doors...just forgot to take some pics. I was so busy running around making sure everything was going as planned...I left it up to them to earn their paycheck...believe me...I was NOT THRIFTY when it came to hiring the right photographers...what can I say...we are a picture lovin' family. I saw on facebook where our photographers said that we should get a sneak peek soon of Haley's  pictures...I'm really excited and look forward to seeing them. Pat had made these wreaths back in May 2010 for her daughters wedding, she had some very pretty satin sashes made for them and with a "M" monogram...now since I couldn't use the sashes...I decided to go a different route and make some white organza bows. If you are wondering how she made these...it's pretty simple. Cut four pieces of styrofoam and hot glue them together...cover with moss...cut your greenery and insert (you also might need to use some hot glue)...so easy for such a beautiful look!!! Thank you Pat...you saved me a ton of time. Hope all of you are having a great holiday weekend...mine is going to be very WET with TS Lee out in the gulf. Looks like I will be watching lots of college football on Saturday and painting some furniture with my Annie Sloan chalk paint on Sunday and Monday...hoping you weekend will be better than mine.
                                               Thanks for coming by,
                                                          Linda

                                           I promise...they looked
                                         much better on the church
                                                         doors!
                                  
                                            I will be sure to share
                                             if I get some church
                                                    door pics.   
Linking up here...
Weekend Wrap Up Party
Saturday Nite Special
Saturday Is Crafty Day
Once Upon A Weekend
Sundae Scoop
Sunday Showcase
Just Something I Whipped Up
You Made A wreath Out Of What?
Wow Us Wednesdays
                                         

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sure everything was beautiful. The wreaths are so pretty, how nice of your friend to lend them to you!

Jane said...

Hi Linda,
The wreaths are beautiful, I'm sure they made for a gorgeous entry into the church.
I know you must be excited about the start of the football season! My son is photo editor for the yearbook this year so he gets to be down on the sidelines to take pics. I talked to him earlier this evening and he is very excited about the season.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Jane

Pam Kessler said...

Those are so cute. I was picturing something round, but those are so much more unique. Have a good day watching football. I already put our mascot out in the front yard and am now waiting for the pre-game programs to start.

Melissah said...

Linda,
They look very pretty & romantic.
x
Melissah from Coastal Style

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

They are so pretty!

Blondie's Journal said...

Very pretty. I think I took more pictures of inanimate objects as I knew the photographer would get pictures of the guests! I'm looking forward to us both getting some professional pictures in!

XO,
Jane

Sherri said...

How beautiful!!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Guess what!! I have a wedding coming up and I was looking for a wreath for the doors!! Yea, I did not know how to make a BIG wreath, but I have it now!

Thank you!

Carol

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

I love the square wreath. I'm sure they looked gorgeous on the church doors.
We're having the same rotten weather this weekend. So much for the end of summer! Stay dry!

Decor To Adore said...

What a completely adorable wreath ~ I love it!

Have a Happy Labor Day.

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog through the Nester. I love love love your wreaths. I'm always a fan of the rectangular shape- so unexpected and gorgeous.

annies home said...

looks very pretty how special

Shan said...

wow!! that's such a neat idea, I dont think that i've ever seen a rectangular wreath before! Wish i had thought of things like this when I was getting married!

Shannon
Sweet Stella's

Carolyn@Sweet Chaos Home said...

Gorgeous wreath!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails