Thanks so much for coming
and good luck with
I was kidding...isn't this the cutest
Love this cute flower...I have
several that I have been wearing and
they make me feel young!
Hurry to enter...ends at midnight March 20!7 ways to WIN!
* 2 entries-follow Sharon at GLAZED FROM THE HEART and come back and let me know.
* 1 entry- become a Coastal Charm follower... would love to have you as a blog friend and reader.
2 Extra entries -link up to NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAYS and leave a comment.
2 Extra entries-blog about the giveaway or add it to your sidebar and come back and let me know.
I'm thinking her new color
will be a dark shade of orange.
Love the worn look!
CHIPPY is still in as far as my kitchen goes!
Haley...it's hard to believe that you are
Linking up here...
DIY Showoff Parade
I Made the World Cuter Today
Motivate Me Monday
Twice Owned Tuesday
Wow Us Wednesday
Restore It Wednesday
Thrift Share Monday
Good Life Wednesday
Open House Party
****Please everyone, follow these guidelines!****
1. Be sure to refer back to my blog so everyone can see who is participating today, include the NTT button in your post (copy and paste the html code under the button…the button is located on my sidebar). Please make sure that you have put my NTT button or my blog name with a link on your post where it is easy for others to find it...the more people at the party...the more fun we will all have here.
2. This party is for sharing thrifty finds from garage sales, thrift stores, consignment shops, craigslist and even those awesome deals that you find at any retail store. Also you can share any thrifty DIY projects...love seeing what y'all can make on a dime!
3. Please go and visit the other participates and leave a comment about their treasures and thrifty ideas…this is what makes the PAR-TAY so much FUN and what a great way to meet new friends. I would love for you to add yourself as a follower if you haven't already and please let me know, I love to know when I have a new friend. I appreciate all your comments, they really make my day.