Monday, March 21, 2011

Blogging Friends and I Have A Winner

Since I started my blog way back in August 2009, I have made so many wonderful friends thru my blog and I hope to start meeting some of y'all (in person)  in the near future. In the past few months I have received some great gifts from some of y'all and each and every one of them are very special to me. Today I'm going to share with you the latest two gifts that I have received. The first one is from my friend Kat from Low Tide High Style...she is an outstanding photographer and she is now selling some beautiful floral note cards that show off some of her wonderful work. If you have never met Kat...then be sure to hop over and introduce yourself...she is really one sweet gal. Now the second gift just arrived this week and it came from another sweet gal...her name is Erin and her blog is Peony Wire Works. Erin has been very busy making some really "cool" items using chicken wire and I was honored that she sent one of her first pieces...it's called "The Monogram"...it's sooooo my style and every time I look at it...I will think about my dear friend Erin. Both of these ladies have an Etsy shop, so go by check them out. Anybody want to know who the lucky winner is this week? The winner is...Tammy at TAMMINNIE'S DESIGNS SMILES...TAMMY! This handbag is so cute and I hope you enjoy using it with all your Spring clothes...it's so nice that we are now wearing them...I love it when it's time to put away my Winter clothes...how about you? Don't forget...I will have another great giveaway this week at NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAYS...so please be sure to come back and join in on the fun...hope to see ya there!

                                            See how beautiful her photography is...Thanks Kat!!!
                                                       I also received a real sweet note
                                                          from Erin...THANK YOU...I
                                                                        LOVE IT! 
Look how cute it is hanging here on
my shabby china cabinet!

**If you go by and meet Kat and Erin...please be
sure to tell them...that Linda said HELLO**

15 comments:

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

How special! Kat's photograph could be framed it is so beautiful and is that chicken wire? Erin is so creative...love it!

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Congratulations Tammy...what a GREAT win!

Claudia said...

Wonderful! Love the chicken wire and the beautiful photograph.

xo
Claudia

Low Tide High Style said...

Thanks so much Linda! You were one of the very first blogs I visited and followed and you have a been a true friend to me, so the note cards were my way of saying thank you for all that you do! I hope we can one day meet in person too! Erin's chicken wire monogram is so cute, and congratulations to Tammy!

Kat :)

Tammy said...

Linda~ You have made my day!!!!Okay my week for that matter....I am just elated to have won such a beautiful purse...I really really wanted it! So thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! What a highlight to me catching this awful cold. I will send you an email....
Hugs...Tammy

Anonymous said...

Oh, Congrats to Tammy! I'm just a wee jealous... in a good way! Cute bag!

Kat's cards are beautiful! As well as Erin's chicken wire creations. Talented women we blog with.

Enjoy the day!
xo,
Michelle

Blondie's Journal said...

I love Kat's photography, she has a great idea making notecards...they are beautiful! And I love the cute chicken wire piece! The talent out there is amazing!!

Have a great week, Linda!

XO,
Jane

michelle said...

What wonderful gifts! Kat and Erin are very special and dear and so talented!!
Congrats to the winner and have a wonderful Monday!

Honey at 2805 said...

What great gifts you received from very talented women!

Congrats to Tammy!

laxsupermom said...

I love Kat's photography! She always captures that special something. Her blog is one of my favorites for her beautiful pics. Love that chicken wire monogram! Lucky you. Thanks for sharing.

At The Picket Fence said...

What fun gifts to receive and the photo on that card is just gorgeous! :-)
Vanessa

Ricki Treleaven said...

Your little hanging thingie looks perfect on your shabby chic cabinet. Very nice!

Gracie's Cottage said...

Congrats to Tammy!

Note cards & chicken wire monogram = :)

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Linda,
I love Kat's note cards. She is such a talented artist. Love the little chicken wire ornament too.

hugs
Sissie

Erin said...

Linda that is very sweet of you to post about your monogram:) I love how it looks on your green cabinet, perfect! I appreciate your friendship and your genuine kindness. Love that picture too, you definitely should frame that, it is beautiful.

Hugs to you my dear sweet friend!
Erin

Related Posts with Thumbnails