All's fair in love and war…leave everyone green with envy in this shabby-apple green gem of a frock. Made for a seductress, this frock is all scallop and show, with a row of flouncy ruffles descending from the left shoulder across the chest, flutter sleeves, and a cinched waist. Pair it with gold heels and an arm full of bangles to steal his heart, or sweet flats and a silk shawl for a more innocent look. The light and airy cotton blend is the perfect answer to getting dressed up in the summer's heat, and the length keeps things ladylike when you take a seat on the grass to watch Shakespeare in the Park. This dress Fits Generously. Dress is fully lined in white cotton. Waist is elastic and hits at the natural waist. Skirt has a straighter cut. The
dress made of Cotton Lawn, a sheer cotton fabric with a tight plain weave and a graceful drape. To care for this dress machine wash cold, line dry. It comes in sizes XXS-XL and is a $88 value...click here for more info. Visit the Shabby Apple website and check out all their wonderful products - women's dresses, maternity dresses, clothing, jewelry, accessories, preteen outfits and little girl's dresses. Here is a look at a couple of my favorites...
Eight ways to enter...
* 2 entries-like SHABBY APPLE on FACEBOOK and come back and let me know.
* 1 entry- become a Coastal Charm follower... would love to have you as a blog friend and reader.
* 1 entry-Go over to SHABBY APPLE do some shopping and then come back and tell what your
favorite item is.
2 Extra entries -link up to NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAYS and leave a comment.
2 Extra entries-blog about the giveaway or add it to your sidebar and come back and let me know.
You need to be at least 18 years old to be eligible for this prize. Winner responsible for any applicable taxes. Open to US residents only. Giveaway closes Sunday March 13 at midnight. The winner will be announced Monday March 14. Win or not, there is a 10% discount for all of you to use...just enter...coastalcharm10off...at the checkout.
Now onto the party...it's week #53 and I will be sharing with you a THRIFTY shelf that I was lucky to get my hands on. I have been working on my dining room makeover for months now (I know some of you are wondering when will I ever get it finished...I promise it's almost done). While I was thriftin' over in Florida one day last month, I found this unique shelf and I knew it would perfect in my new room...even better was her price tag...$16...that's right...all of this for only $16!!!! Now I want to see what all of y'all have to share this week...so link right up!
Thanks for coming and I hope
you have a great time,
sold a piece like this for around $150!
grey...her color is Dolphin Cove from the
Valspar Seaside Retreat Collection.
love doing this!
in their Christmas section because it had a red ribbon...I took
care of that with some jute...marked 75% off...$3.75!!!
mocha glaze and then finished with my Minwax paste
found in a local thrift store
for only $3.50!
be mad at me!
that I will be using on this wall with
some more white ironstone plates...I'm
still working and fluffing!
some awesome stuff!
Linking up here...
DIY Showoff Parade
I Made the World Cuter Today
Motivate Me Monday
Show Off Your Cottage Monday
Refresh Your Room
Wow Us Wednesday
Power of Paint
Make It Yours
Restore It Wednesday
Thrift Share Monday
Amaze Me August
Show and Tell
Good Life Wednesday
Piece of Work Wednesday
****Please everyone, follow these guidelines!****
1. Be sure to refer back to my blog so everyone can see who is participating today, include the NTT button in your post (copy and paste the html code under the button…the button is located on my sidebar). Please make sure that you have put my NTT button or my blog name with a link on your post where it is easy for others to find it...the more people at the party...the more fun we will all have here.
2. This party is for sharing thrifty finds from garage sales, thrift stores, consignment shops, craigslist and even those awesome deals that you find at any retail store. Also you can share any thrifty DIY projects...love seeing what y'all can make on a dime!
3. Please go and visit the other participates and leave a comment about their treasures and thrifty ideas…this is what makes the PAR-TAY so much FUN and what a great way to meet new friends. I would love for you to add yourself as a follower if you haven't already and please let me know, I love to know when I have a new friend. I appreciate all your comments, they really make my day.