Sunday, March 27, 2011

Beach Time

My little time at the beach was so relaxing...sat out on the beach...did a tad bit of thriftin'...added a few new items to the condo and went along with Mr.CC to take some pics of a new listing (I will share those with you later this week). The weather was just PERFECT...sunny and temps in the high 70's...can't get any better than this...so out to the beach I go with my umbrella, chair and books...all ready for some awesome beach time! I will be sharing some of my thrifty finds with you later on...today lets see what I added to the condo...come along with me and take a look.
                                                       Enjoy your day and I will
                                                          see ya on Monday at
                                                                      NTT,
                                                                     Linda
                                 Made a stop at our local Tuesday Mornings
                                     and found these PB knockoff pillows.
                             They look just like PB's pillows, but without the
                                 PB price tag...these were $19.99...PB's are
                                   $37.00...so I feel like these were a deal!
                                  The true color does not show well...they
                                                are a light green apple!
                                I added this red monogram to a $1.00 glass platter
                                      that I found while out thrifin' last summer
                                       (monogram was won at a giveaway) so,
                                                       total cost $1.00!
                                                                 
                                    Can't go wrong with a $1.00 decor item!

                                                    I have a thing for burlap
                                                       lampshades...guess
                                                         that's not a bad
                                                                thing!
                                            Still way to COLD for a dip here!
                                             But a dip here...is just fine!!!
                                              See me way up there on the
                                                          8th floor?
                                            My little piece of heaven!!!
Linking up here...
Sundae Scoop
Sunday Showcases
Keep It Simple Sunday
The DIY Showoff Project Parade
Met Mondays
Making Monday Marvelous
BlueMonday
Craft Link Party
Amaze Me Monday
Fair Weather Forum
Wow Us Wednesday
Show Off Your Stuff

35 comments:

Jem said...

Your monogrammed tray works so well with your mantle, what an absolute bargain too! :-)

Jem xXx

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I also love that monogram tray! Oh now I want a trip to the beach! hugs, Linda

Valerie said...

Love the light apple green pillow! I am a BIG lover of Pottery Barn. The monogram tray is beautiful!

La said...

Heaven is right. I am longing for a trip to the beach.

laxsupermom said...

Love the pillow, and your newly monogrammed tray. That sand is calling to me. Thanks for sharing.

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Lucky you...I want to read on the beach too...but my comfy chair will have to do today. Enjoy!
Cute pillows...I got a good deal on some myself yesterday...maybe I'll remember to post them for NTT ;) Blessings, Laurel

michelle said...

Great finds, love the pillows! Have a wonderful day on the beach!!!! At least the sun is out here. :)

Anonymous said...

Your room looks great. Love the cushions and monogram tray.

x

Anonymous said...

Hi up there on the 8th floor! Looks like a great view from here. Pillow shopping and sun make for a very relaxing weekend. Love your PB knockoff pillows. I need to head back over to TM :)
We have blue skies and it didn't snow like they predicted so all is well!
XO,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so glad you had such a good time. Look at that beautiful white sand! Gld you were able to poke a little shopping in too! ;)
Great little items!
Hope you'll come to my kitchen party.
Be a sweetie,
shelia ;)

Lynn said...

How fun! Sounds like you had a great weekend-enjoy:@)

Linda Jackson said...

Loving the monogram on glass. Simple but so very elegan! Have fun! Linda J.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Lucky you! Enjoy!

Blondie's Journal said...

How fun, Linda! Wish I were there with you! Love the pillow! :-)

XO,
Jane

Lori said...

That is a lotta piece of heaven! Love thre tray.

Rustique Gal said...

Dear Linda,
Move over, I'm coming with my chair! This looks absolutely devine. And warm and restful. I have a good book, will bring umbrella drinks!
Hugs,
Sherry

Linda said...

I love the monogram decor...very nice. Glad you had a nice warm relaxing day. Spring disappeared here for a few days...just waiting patiently for it to return.

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

That window with the starfish is really cute. I have to get to Tuesday Morning too so I can look at rugs. I'll be sure to look at the pillows too!

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

I love the pillow and monogram Linda!

I am totally jealous of your weather! It snowed about 6" here this morning. Ugh! A lot has melted, but I heard that they are expecting another storm tomorrow morning...

Have a great day and enjoy that sun!

Pam

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Oh! Beautiful! Even here in sunny So Cal it is rainy and cold. Your home is lovely and I love your new pillows!

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

Your monogram tray is very sharp! Looks great on the shelf!

High Street Cottage said...

Love the lamp! I just re finished a little white lamp with a burlap shade, not nearly as cute as yours. Everything looks amazing, Linda. Oh Summer will be here before we know it!

Anonymous said...

Pottery Barn's got nothing on you! Very well done and I am so jealous to see sun and sand...oh how I long for warm weather!!

Paula ~ castleandcottagesigns said...

Oh save that second lounger for me!!
hugs,
paula:)

Tammy said...

So pretty...the pillow...monogram on glass...and your place. Looks like beautiful skies...
smiles...Tammy

Sue said...

I just had a moment of green eyed envy...I really could use a dose of beach right now. We have too many stressful things going on all at once. It looks so peaceful, I can almost feel the sand under my feet.

I love the red monogram on the platter...very unique and the color just pops! Pretty!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

I need to remember to pop into Tuesday Morning. Your photos make me miss the East coast. Just did a post about that. Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

so jealous of the beach time. :P

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

So wish I could feel the warm sand between my toes! It is freezing here!

SmilingSally said...

Thanks for sharing your blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Linda.

annies home said...

pictures are awesome cant wait to get out and enjoy the approaching warm weather you can find what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Joyful said...

Now I'd love to relax in that hot tub. HBM!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Sounds like GREAT fun! I would rather be on the beach than...anywhere! ♥

Kim said...

You've created such a beautiful space Linda - I love everything about it!
xoxo,
Kim

Unknown said...

Looks like good times & great stuff! Happy to see your creative idea linked up last week at my K.I.S.S. blog bash. Looking forward to seeing what great project you share this week, remember the link is open until Tuesday @ midnight {CST}.

Drop by The Tattered Tag

Related Posts with Thumbnails