Sunday, November 6, 2011

Home With The Merchandise

We made it back home safe and sound with some awesome stuff. I love buying items that are FARM FRESH from states like Illinois...Kansas...Nebraska...Wisconsin...Indiana, these people have some really wonderful things that all of us love to decorate with in our homes. I had so much fun hearing about where all the things that I was buying came from...history is so "cool"...don't you think? I thought I might be a tad bit RUSTY since I haven't been on a buying trip in seven years, but it's just like riding a bike, after a few minutes I was back in the swing of it and was a buying FOOL!!!! The first guy that I bought from was from southern Illinois and when I total up how many items that I got from him, I'm sure it will be around 40 or so. It was only me and one other lady in his spot and we were both loading up...as we were both getting the first pick...it always pays to get there early. Mr. CC and I shopped for 2 1/2 days...that's was all I could hold out for...if you know what I mean! I have a ton of pics to share from the flea market and the most STUNNING shop that I have ever been in (some of you will know the owner...she is a blogger just like all of us), but today I'm going to share just a few, so please be sure to come back on Monday at my weekly NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY PARTY to see more. Also, I hope you have a THRIFTY post ready to share with all of us at the party...It's so much fun every week to see all the creative THRIFTY ideas and THRIFTY treasures you gals have to share, so with that said...I hope to see you all at NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY!!!!
                                           Take care and I hope
                                              you are having a
                                                great weekend,
                                                      Linda

                           Now it's time to unload
                               all this STUFF!!!
                         See anything that you like?
                                Even got one goodie for FREE!!!
                                   Get this...the guy was to lazy
                                    to bag my merchandise, so
                                    he just gave me this "cool"
                                         old apple basket!!!!
                               I could have NEVER had done
                             all of this without this man...ladies
                            let me tell ya...he is the real deal!!!!
                                    Thanks honey for all
                                     you do for me and
                                         my business!!!
                                    Oh my...it's going to be
                                     hard to let this one go!
                                       I can just see it on
                                          my mantel!!!
                               You all knew I would come
                                 back with some of these.
                                    You don't think that these
                                     are it, do you? Oh no...I
                                             have more!!!
                                               STUFF!!!
                           For some people it's hard to believe what
                               my shop will look like with all of this,
                                   but take my word, I have some
                                      wonderful plans for all of it!

Love me some good old
rusty treasures!!!
                      Going to get creative with these babies!!!
                        Mr.CC was like...now honey what in world
                        are your plans for this? Oh just wait and see,
                                I promise you it's worth the wait!
              
                          You just never know what kind of
                           ideas are rolling around in this old
                                    I was featured at My 1929 Charmer!
                               Check out this fun new party
                               and maybe you will be featured
                                                  too!!

Come join me that some FUN parties...
Saturday Nite Special
Weekend Wrap Up
Hunter Gatherer Party
Sunday's Best
Sundae Scoop
Show Off Your Cottage Monday
Tuesdays Treasures
Show Me What Ya Got
Take A Look Tuesday
Wow Us Wednesday
Home Sweet Home

48 comments:

COTTAG3 said...

Wow, that's quite a haul! I see a lot of great stuff in there. I don't know if I could let that slab of chippy white wood go either. It would make a great table top too.

Michele Smith said...

WOW!!! You got some really great treasures. I see lots that I LOVE! I don't think I'd be able to part with some of those beauties!
Great score!

Judy said...

I really like the vintage material (burlap?) with the turquoise stripe....tell me about that, I might have to have some!

Judy

Linda @ A La Carte said...

You were a shopping machine! Love Love Love what I see. That cute corner shelf is making my heart go pitter pat! Can't wait to see more. Your excitement is contagious! hugs, Linda

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Wow! What awesome goodies! I LOVE it all. I think I would keep it all, Lol! Can't wait to see what your plans are for all these goodies!

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

Wow Linda! Nice shopping trip! I love the fans, the Coke crates, that door. Oh, and the wire crates, canning jars.... How exciting!

Pam

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

What fun! I would love to go shopping with you sometime ;-)

Sarita said...

YOu seriously got a lot of cool stuff, can't wait to see what you do with it! Don't you just love giving old stuff new purpose?! :-) Have fun!

Unknown said...

Love all of it... I had some ideas in my head for those bed spings too... Have fun :)

Blessings, Diana
www.anyonecandecorate.blogspot.com

ANNE said...

Oh I love ALL OF IT!!! Can't wait to see what you do with it all xox

Sharon, aka Bootersmom03 said...

Can't wait to see all your great finds!

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Can't wait to see what you do with some of that stuff, but I really LOVE that corner cabinet with all those fancy edges!

Tammy @ Type A said...

great finds, thanks for partying with me!!! i wish i could come to your shop, love the antlers!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Fab hall! Can't wait to see what you do with them.

www.geekettegazette.com
www.thegirlieblog.com

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Great corner shelf, Linda! It sounds like you had a great time stocking up!

Sunflowers With Smiles said...

Looks like you found some wonderful things. Can't wait to see them in your shop.....

Debbie said...

Talk about "power shopping"! You really found awesome "stuff"!!
LOVE that chippy old door!
Have fun with everything.
xxxooo

Katie @ sweetgirlexpressions said...

you got some awesome stuff.....I'm jealous!!!

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

Linda-great stuff!!! It looks like ya'll had fun! I'm anxious to see what you do with it all!
gail

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

What a great load of loot Linda....say that real fast three times! LOL!
I cannot wait to see your new shop space. I see many things that I love and everyone else is going to love too.

hugs
Sissie

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Wow! What amazing treasures you hauled back home. Sounds like it was such a fun trip. I love the chippy paint on that old door and those burlap sacks are awesome. Thanks so much for sharing.

Pamela said...

Looks like ya got some glorious goodies Linda!! You must have stopped by LaurieAnnas!! I love shopping her booth every year at The Nutcracker Market but sadly enough she opted out this year!:( I hope to take a trip up to Canton one day soon though. I hear it is sooo dreamy!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Linda, You found some really great things! How sweet that your husband is so helpful and supportive.
xo,
Sherry

Jessica @ {The.Junk.Nest} said...

I live in Wisconsin and have lived in Indiana...hoot hoot!!!

Love all of your finds...I'm jealous!

Jessica

Amy Kinser said...

I am in awe of what you and your husband have been doing. What fun and what treasures. How exciting.

God bless, Amy

Dumpster Diva said...

Looks like you had a great day of JUNKIN'! I LOVE ALL OF your new treasures! My friend always asked me if I sleep at night because I always have my wheels turning for the next great adventure in JUNKIN! I sure hope Heaven has some ol rusty JUNK in it for me!

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

Linda, you found so many great things! I love the corner shelf. And the color on the burlap sacks are great. Your shop is going to be amazing!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh wow, I totally get it, your shop will be amazing!! I am so excited to follow this journey your on!

Carol

SueBee said...

I see it! Can't wait for more from you~SueBee

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

Linda you got some fantastic things!!

Debbie-refreshrestyle said...

When do you open? I'm making a special trip to visit your shop! I'm so excited for you!!!!
Debbie

Vicki said...

Oh, I see potential in ALL of it, especially that old bed spring! I love it all. Great haul

Anonymous said...

It looks like you stocked up! Great items! I love those antlers! I see many projects on the horizon!

Rhissanna said...

There's some lovely things in there! Thank you for sharing!

Honey at 2805 said...

That looks like a truck load of goodies! I'm so excited for you!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Wow...what a truck full of treasures!
So excited to see more!

andrea@townandprairie said...

O wow! You found a crib spring! I've been looking for one of those! Great find! andrea@townandprairie

Donna said...

Linda,
You will have to let me know where your shop will be and I will plan a trip next Spring to come shop! I know you are excited about your new venture. Your hubby is like mine ... a keeper for sure!
Hugs,
Donna

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Great finds Linda! Can't wait to see what you will be doing with all these treasures, and what a blessing we share in having amazing hubbies that take such an interest in our ventures!!!
Blessings,
Cindy

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

You got some great chippy stuff! I'd love to go shop in the heartland too someday!

Andrea @Oasis Accents said...

Looks like you hit the jackpot! Tables and chairs and that coffee sack, oh my. Thanks for linking up to Sunday's Best =)

Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

Wow, that looks like a lot of great stuff! Can't wait to see what you do with it all.

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Great haul! Nice blue color on the burlap. Love to see where your creativity takes you with these.

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Girl, where do you shop? If I went out on a day and just found 1 or 2 of these great finds I would be thrilled. Your shop is going to be great, have you always been this creative? I'm going to be watching what you do with all of these? It was so kind of you to mention my Sunday's Best Party.

Nikki Monet said...

Lots of interesting finds!! New follower here! Would love it if you would stop by and share this at my linky party :) http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com/2011/11/bedazzle-me-monday-7_6572.html

Also, PRETTY PLEASE stop by and check Random Acts of Kindness Week going on next week! Would love it if you could participate!!
http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com/2011/11/kindness-and-thanksgiving.html

Have a great week!!

Dawna said...

WOW!! is all this Alberta girl can say! We don't find great hauls like that in our part of Canada...or atleast not that I have ever found! What great treasures you have!

Small Holdings Farm said...

I too have a great man to help me with my projects. Lucky, aren't we! Currently he helped me with whale cut-outs and driftwood sailboats. Stop by my blog for a great driftwood sailboat give-a-way. Would love to hear from you. Sherron
http://smallholdings.blogspot.com

The Charm of Home said...

Wonderful goodies. Can't wait to see what they become. Thank you for linking it up to Home Sweet Home!
Sherry

Related Posts with Thumbnails