Wednesday, March 5, 2014

South Alabama Bloggers Conference

Hey y'all,
Do you live here in South Alabama, South Mississippi or the Florida panhandle? If so, Kim from the blog...CoziNest is putting together a one day bloggers conference/meet-up in Fairhope this month. It sounds like a lot of fun to me, so I am planning on attending it. We would love to have you join us too. It's a three hour meeting and maybe afterwards we can catch a bite for lunch, then do some shopping in downtown Fairhope. Here is a little bit of what Kim shared on her blog about the day.

I want to extend a personal invitation to local bloggers in southern Alabama. We will be meeting for an informal get-to-know on March 18, 2014 from 9 am to 12 pm. The gathering will take place in the room above Latte Da next door to Page and Palette. For GPS purposes, the address is 32 S Section St. Fairhope, Alabama 36532
Whether you are a seasoned veteran who’s written 10,000 posts or are in a bloggers’ fog and have no idea what you are doing, I would love to meet you. The purpose is to get to know each other and form a network of southern Alabama bloggers who can stay current and contribute our best together to the world of blogging.

For more info, click here and read all about what Kim has planned. I hope to see there on the 18th!
                                                   Blessings,
                                                     Linda

7 comments:

Judy said...

oh gosh linda, i wish i could come but i won't be able to. by the way, the picture you show is exactly where david and i spent a sunday afternoon when we were in fairhope 2 weeks ago!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like it would be fun but a bit too far for me. I love the serene photo of the water!

Gigi @ Old World Patina

thepaintedapron.com said...

I would love to join you Linda! I couldn't pull up the info, the page was blank, could you re-link it?
Or tell me where to sign up?
Thanks, Jenna

Unknown said...

So . . . Alabama is on the list of states we could end up in. Mr. OTN goes to the National Hospitalist's Convention in Vegas this month in his search for a Southern local to finish out his career and transition into retirement. Longing for sun! I would love to have lunch with you and some other bloggers but, alas, we must wait!
Blessings Linda,
Patti

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

That's sounds like a lot of fun. I wish I could go. But I'm not able to drive that far. I live in Picayune Miss. Who ever goes...May God keep you safe.
XXOO Marie Antoinette

BarbaraAnn said...

Oh Man with more notice I would be there. My kids live in the Panhandle so I could see them too. But I would be coming from California. I want to start blogging and need hand holding.
Please keep me in mind for next one. I should be in PCB Florida in Dec. Thank you. Barbara Ann
Babaann4u@gmail.com

Bonnie said...

Thanks Linda, for blogging about the south Alabama bloggers conference. I am working on attending but have to work out some things before committing.

It sounds like fun and would be very helpful for me. I would enjoy meeting you and others.

I will get back with you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails