Friday, February 28, 2014

Shop Talk with Antiques at the Loop

I've been thinking about starting something new here at Coastal Charm, and the first thing that popped into my head was, sharing shops from all over the country with all of you. Since, we all love shopping, just think how much fun this will be. You can even shop in your jammies, now that's my kind of shopping. I always enjoy shopping on blogs, facebook, pinterest and websites, so I am hoping you will too. SHOP TALK will go live every Friday, just in time for the weekend. What I am looking for is, anyone who has a small business. I want to share small home décor shops, antique booths and maybe some trendy clothing would be fun. Also, if you set up at antique/vintage fairs, I would love to share your business too. At this time, I am not interested in sharing ETSY shops. You will need to write a post about your business and e-mail it to me. If you are interested in being a part of SHOP TALK, e-mail me at coastal.charm@yahoo.com with a link to your blog and business and I will take a look. Now, let's see who I am sharing this week. Since, this is my favorite shop ever, I knew it had to be my first.
                                                    Blessings,
                                                       Linda


                                                 WELCOME to
                                             Antiques at the Loop
                                        It always smells so good
                                                   in there.
                                          Beautiful vintage linens.


                              
                         You will also find a touch of modern décor.
                                            What a beautiful table.

                                  You will find a lot of farmhouse décor.
                                               
                                          Cottage Charm!!!!!



                                     Wonderful new home décor!
                                             Grainsacks!!!






                    You will find a good selection of vintage clothing.


                                         Love these old windows.
                                    It's Mardi Gras time here in
                                Mobile (birthplace of Mardi Gras).
                                                 
                                                                     
                                         
                                                  Vintage furs.
Looking for a good antique mall on the
Alabama gulf coast? You've found it at
ANTIQUES AT THE LOOP
28 South Florida St.
Mobile, AL.
251-476-0309
 
Like us on FACEBOOK here!
 Pin It
Linking up here...

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Shopping in jammies. Who doesn't like that? Can't wait to find some new Etsy shops.

Linda Jackson said...

Absolutely beautiful! :)

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Great idea! Can't wait to wander through the virtual aisles!

Daniela @Frugal Aint Cheap said...

what a wonderful place filled with such treasures

Alison Agnew said...

That's a great idea! Love those vintage poofy gowns! http://www.sewafineseam.com/2014/02/girls-room-reveal/

Unknown said...

This is an awesome idea...I'm in the processing of restoring and old Five and Dime store can't wait to send you my information when I have it completed!! I love reading your blog and seeing what great things you come up with.

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Great idea Linda! I love a good shopping trip even if it's from the comfort of my own home.

Highpoint Circle said...

Ooooh, how I wish you were within driving distance of me! Loved the shop, but it is probably good for my pocketbook that you are so far away!

Junkchiccottage said...

Linda,
This is such a great idea and will be so much fun way to shop and learn of new shops. Thanks for doing this it will be great.
Kris

Related Posts with Thumbnails