Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Hitting The Highway

So, where in the world am I going? Come October, I will be joining a very talented group of vendors at the City Farmhouse Pop-Up Barn Show. Yes, I am very excited to announce that I will be a vendor at the 2014 show. Kim and David Leggett are putting together another awesome show this year, one you don't want to miss out on. They have two amazing special guests scheduled for show, and the word is spreading like wildfire about these two. The first guest that was announced is, Nina Hartmann from VINTAGE BY NINA...oh my goodness...this talented lady is coming all the way from Sweden. This will be Nina's first trip to the states, so if you adore this lady and her beautiful books, then this is your chance to meet her and get her to sign your books. I hear that she has a new one coming out, and how cool is this, it will be out just two weeks before the show. Now, the second guest announced is super neat too, it will be Matthew Mead...WOW!!!!  This guest is a stylist, writer, author, photographer, and lifestyle editor, and he has a huge following, including myself. I am really looking forward to meeting Matthew at the show. Okay ladies, mark your calendars for October 17 and 18, for this one of kind show in Franklin, Tennessee. Hope to meet ya there!
                                                                 Blessings,
                                                                    Linda
                                                           



                                    Here are some pics from the 2013 show.




                                               Let's Connect!!!
Pin It
 
Linking up here...




8 comments:

Art and Sand said...

Oh, why don't you take it on the road to the west coast?

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

I'm so excited for you Linda! I can just see the wheels spinning in your brain figuring out the kinds of things you're gonna take and how your displays are going to look. It's a lot of work to be in a show but it's worth it in the end. I think you'll probably sell out! Your finds are so cool. Best wishes planning and visualizing.

Blessings, Edie Marie

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

How exciting! Your things are perfect for this show and will be a huge success, and the weather should be beautiful that time of year.

Congratulations!

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

What fun! Congratulations!!!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

How exciting! You know I'd be there with a huge truck if I lived closer.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh Linda...What fun that will be...I hear there is some great junk to be found in Tennessee!!

Carol

Robin said...

Looking forward to coming to the show and seeing you again Linda!:) Robin

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

Maybe I will get to see you. Come early and stop at my store Dreamingincolor 504N Maney Ave Murfreesboro TN 37130 Would love for you to check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails