Friday, February 7, 2014

Winter Sale

Don't we all love an awesome sale? Well, I know I do. Since I have a lot of new merchandise arriving daily at Coastal Charm Interiors, I have been busy slashing prices on some wonderful items. If you live any where near Mobile, Alabama, then you are in luck. For all of you that don't already know where my business is located, it's inside this amazing antique/home décor shop called, Antiques at the Loop. You can find the shops website here and click here, to follow us on facebook (if you don't mind, please tell them that Coastal Charm sent you over). If you see anything that you are interested in, then just shoot me an e-mail at...coastal.charm@yahoo.com and I will be happy to give you a price. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
                                                Blessings,
                                                   Linda


                                  ON SALE...this beautiful grey dresser.
                                    On SALE...this wonderful antique
                                                   oak chair.
                         On SALE...how cute is this? Velvet artwork...
                                I have these cute birds and a pretty
                                                 sunflower.
                               On SALE...this charming old farmhouse
                               table. Perfect for a small area or use it
                                              for a kitchen island.
                              On SALE...a darling little chippy paint stool.
                               On SALE...some farm animal art. Perfect
                               for the farmhouse style that is so hot right
                                                     now.
                                     On SALE...I have three vintage
                                     shopping carts...great to hold
                                     pillows or throw blankets.
On SALE...this one of a kind vintage
baby bathtub/changing table. It's priced at cost!
                                  On SALE...here is a wonderful antique
                                  baby highchair that has a lot of charm.
                                                        SOLD!!!!
                                   On SALE...a chippy paint side table.
                                   Just think of all the places in your home
                                             that it would fit in at. 
                            On SALE...an old garden gate, that would
                            make a wonderful twin size headboard or
                            add it to your mantel with a pretty boxwood
                                                    wreath.
                        On SALE...everybody needs a dough bowl or two.
                             
                                 On SALE...here I have a cute little
                                 table with a mason jar printed on it.
                                On SALE...I have a great selection of pillows
                                that have been greatly reduced...90% of them
                                         have feather down inserts.
                                                      Pin It

Let's Connect!!!
 
Linking up here...

12 comments:

Gail said...

Linda, you should have no problem moving inventory with the awesome pieces you have on sale! Enjoy your weekend, Gail

Art and Sand said...

You have wonderful items on sale, but as you are on the opposite coast as me, I can't take you up on any items.

Oh, how I would love to!

The Tuscan Home said...

Such pretty things...:)

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Such a wonderful collection of treasures and a sale too - how lucky for your customers!

Donna said...

I could make a few purchases if I lived closer! Love it all ..
Hugs,
Donna

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I love it all, especially that cute farmhouse table with the little drawer.

Vel Criste said...

Wish I could go, you have so many beautiful and wonderful things in your shop Linda!

camp and cottage living said...

Your baby changing table is so awesome!
It ALMOST makes me wish I had a baby again.

Junkchiccottage said...

LInda,
You will sell almost everything I am sure. All the treasures are wonderful. I love that chippy step stool. Too cute.
Kris

Burlap Luxe said...

Thank you Linda, for taking the time to visit adding joy to my days. Love your sale, your treasures will soon find a home as I see some pieces a love and could fit into my look. Love the stool, and the farmhouse table,
Wish I lived closer.

Enjoy,
Beautiful February to you.

Xx
Doré

Debbiedoos said...

Pretty Pretty Linda. Loved that bird art!

must love junk said...

Oh, I love the farmhouse table and the chippy table!! (And many other goodies:) Wish I lived closer!
Susan

Related Posts with Thumbnails