Monday, October 20, 2014

Show and Share Party No.233

Hello y'all!!! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, mine was a lot of fun, so I hope yours was too. Well, today I have some good news, I survived the show!!! Yes, after all the hard work of doing a show, I can still move this old tired body of mine. The show was good for us and we both had so much fun at the event. I will be writing a post for tomorrow, telling you more about it and sharing more of my booth space with y'all. Please be sure to check in with me then, for more details. Now, I want to see what y'all have been up to, so link up and let's get this party started!
                                                Blessings,
                                                   Linda

                                Welcome to COASTAL CHARM @
                                The City Farmhouse Pop-Up Show!!





Features from last weeks party...
                                   Pam @House of Hawthornes

                                  Linda @Itsy Bits and Pieces

                                  Robin @Happy At Home

                          Katie @Let's Add Sprinkles

 Pin It

If you are featured here at SHOW AND SHARE...please be sure to grab my starfish featured button for your blog.
 
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/
 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.

35 comments:

Rita C at Panoply said...

Oh Linda, so glad you survived! You, along with the glimpses of your space, looked great. Thanks for hosting, and I can't wait to see more of your space and the event. We did a little flip in our space this past week - hard work!
Rita C at Panoply

Tina said...

Thank you for hosting.

Calypso In The Country said...

Looks like you had fun! Thanks for hosting!
Shelley

Unknown said...

Hi Linda - I didn't realize you were back - glad to hear you survived your show !
And thanks so much for the party - hugs
Suzan

Cristina Garay said...

Looking forward to all the pictures and recap of the show. I'm so glad you did great! Thanks for hosting the party every week!

Judy Pimperl said...

Can't believe you had the energy left in you to host this party!! Looks like I missed another great show in Franklin. I HAVE to go next year. Hopefully I'll make it to the Chapel Market. BTW, thanks for the party!
judypimperl.blogspot.com

Our Hopeful Home said...

Can't wait to hear all about it! Love your outfit, so cute! Thanks for hosting.
xoKathleen

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party. Hope you have a great week.

Donna Wilkes said...

Good for you on the show! Loved the pics. Thank you for hosting.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see more of your space. It looks terrific in your photos. Thank you for hosting!

Robin Johnson said...

So glad to hear you had a great time at the show. I would think it would be half exciting and half exhausting! LOL.

thanks so much for the feature on my Fall Living Room. That is so nice of you!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Your booth looks amazing Linda. Looking forward to hearing all about your show. Thanks for hosting!

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

I've been thinking about you all weekend! So glad things went well, and you had absolutely beautiful weather!
Can't wait to hear more!

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Linda,
I bet that show was so fabulous. Thanks for hosting your sweet party.
Kris

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I'm so glad your event turned out fun and good for you both.
Thank you for hosting.
FABBY

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Glad you had a great show! I'm looking forward to reading all about it! Thanks so much for the feature, Linda!

Kyla - House Of Hipsters said...

Hooray for surviving the show! Your booth looks super cute! Kyla @ http://houseofhipsters.com/

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!
Hugs,
Deb

Bonnie said...

Linda, You amaze me. Don't know how you are doing so much.

Hope to see you Saturday at Chapel Market.

Thanks for hosting.

Shannon said...

I can't wait to hear more about your show. Your booth looked amazing. Thanks for hosting.

Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

thepaintedapron.com said...

Thanks for the party Linda, and I can't wait to hear more about the show!
Jenna

Debra@CommonGround said...

can't wait to see more photos of the show, your space looks wonderful!

Katie Mansfield said...

I was just thinking how adorable all your features are and there I was. Thank you so much. I love that living room and that darling little black and white scottie dog. So cute. Your show looks adorable. I wish I lived close enough to attend. That candelabra looks amazing. Have a great week. Rest up.

Redo It Yourself Inspirations said...

Looking forward to more of the show! Glad to hear it was so successful.

Thank you for hosting! Have a great week~

Robin

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Linda, Your booth looks wonderful and I know how much work is involved! Thanks so much for hosting.
xx,
Sherry

Unknown said...

So glad you came through your show none the worse for wear! Can't wait to see more of your lovely items. Thanks for the party and blessings to you,
Patti

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Wow - it looks like you had a busy weekend. Hope it was a success! Thanks for hosting the blog party - I really appreciate it!

Unknown said...

Such a busy bee having all the fun :) Thanks for hosting us!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Linda, your booth looks amazing, and you look fabulous as well! Congrats! Thanks for hosting! Have a lovely week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello cute lady! I always love stopping by your party each week. Thank you for hosting. I would love it if you would come and party with us. That would be amazing. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

Noble Vintage said...

Linda! Your booth looked amazing. So well put together, and I would have loved shopping your booth. Sounds like you had a great time! I'm still in love with those wings.... ;) Thanks for hosting- hope you get a little rest in before your weekend!!

Pamela said...

Thank for the party Linda! Have a wonderful show!

Deanies Stash said...

The features are super. Glad the show was a great success! Your booth looked amazing.

Debi said...

Thanks for hosting the party! You are a busy lady! The features are wonderful, and I love your booth! So many awesome things here this week! Going to go dive in! Have a great rest of the week! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails